Anglo Boer War 1899 - 1902 (1 Viewer)

Fantastic picture Martyn, very unique scene. Who made the balloon?

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Many thanks Buster :salute::

The balloon came from a company called "Elegance Studio"

Cheers

Martyn:)

The balloon is fantastic. The variety in this thread is quite something.

The balloon is fantastic. The variety in this thread is quite something.

Many thanks Jack :salute:: I've got a couple more ideas for the balloon based on original pictures :wink2:

Cheers

October 30th 1899 - WAR BALLOON IN USE AT LADYSMITH

Cheers

August 31st 1901 - A gift from the Royal Navy being transported to a new blockhouse on the veldt

Royal Navy Ratings - Little Legion and Trophy of Wales

Wagon - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

August 31st 1901 - A gift from the Royal Navy being transported to a new blockhouse on the veldt

Royal Navy Ratings - Little Legion and Trophy of Wales

Wagon - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

Well done as always Martyn, that ought shine some light on what those pesky Boers might be up to. ^&grin

:salute:: :salute:: :salute::

B.

Well done as always Martyn, that ought shine some light on what those pesky Boers might be up to. ^&grin

:salute:: :salute:: :salute::

B.

Many thanks Buster :salute:: Should stop those Boers sneaking up in the middle of the night {bravo}}

Cheers

September 9th 1900

A Military Balloon with it's carriage, showing the drum around which it's anchoring cable is wound

Cheers

Another beauty Martyn, any chance of seeing this one in glorious technicolor? ^&grin

B.

September 9th 1900 - Preparing the balloon for take off

Cheers

Cheers

Martyn, as Joe liked to say ..... nice to see you enjoying your playtime and what a great way to start the day while having my morning cup of coffee. :smile2: Fantastic pictures Martyn, you're really making great use of that balloon and your LL Naval Brigade figures.

B.

Martyn, as Joe liked to say ..... nice to see you enjoying your playtime and what a great way to start the day while having my morning cup of coffee. :smile2: Fantastic pictures Martyn, you're really making great use of that balloon and your LL Naval Brigade figures.

B.

Many thanks Buster :salute:: I like to think Joe would have enjoyed them as well {bravo}}

Cheers

Cheers

September 9th 1900 - Spotting Boer Artillery

Cheers

Great pictures of some fantastic LL Boer War figures, Martyn ..... will you be picking up more of them from Mike at the March London Show? :wink2::smile2:

B.

Great pictures of some fantastic LL Boer War figures, Martyn ..... will you be picking up more of them from Mike at the March London Show? :wink2::smile2:

B.

Hopefully Mike will be coming up with one or two additions for me to collect at the Show :wink2:

Cheers

B.

Hopefully Mike will be coming up with one or two additions for me to collect at the Show :wink2:

Cheers

Just a few, just a few! :wink2:^&grin

Jeff :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back