Anglo Boer War 1899 - 1902 (1 Viewer)

September 9th 1900 - View from the Balloon

Cheers

Martyn:)

Very cooool picture, Martyn ..... just goes to prove that LL figures look great from any angle! ^&grin

:salute:: :salute:: :salute::

B.

Very cooool picture, Martyn ..... just goes to prove that LL figures look great from any angle! ^&grin

:salute:: :salute:: :salute::

B.

^&grin Many thanks Buster :salute::

Cheers

December 10th 1899 - The Searchlight at Wesselton Mine, Kimberley

Cheers

December 10th 1899 - The Searchlight at Wesselton Mine, Kimberley

Cheers

Martyn,
Great set-up, It is amazing how you can adapt to your figures to match the old photographs.
Brian

Very good Martyn! ^&cool Did you make the platform and ladder?

Jeff

December 1899 - Somewhere on the Veldt - The Naval Brigade set up a combined Heliograph and Observation Post

Cheers

Oustanding pictures of some great LL NB figures, Martyn. I trust you'll be adding one or two more of them to your collection at the March Show. :rolleyes2:^&grin

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

these are great Martyn...the observation post...the heliograph set...the wagon...very nice pics on your grass mat!!!

Oustanding pictures of some great LL NB figures, Martyn. I trust you'll be adding one or two more of them to your collection at the March Show. :rolleyes2:^&grin

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

these are great Martyn...the observation post...the heliograph set...the wagon...very nice pics on your grass mat!!!

Many thanks Buster and Michael :salute::

Hopefully one or two more should be finding there way to Surrey after the March Show Buster :wink2: ^&grin

Cheers

Many thanks Buster and Michael :salute::

Hopefully one or two more should be finding there way to Surrey after the March Show Buster :wink2: ^&grin

Cheers

{sm2}{sm5}{sm4}

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back