Announcing The ACW Joe and Mike's Way (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Well today Joe Baker (playsetaddict) came to my house to play. We spent over 6 hours together setting up scenes and taking BUNCHES of photos. Wow what another great day. First I get a visit from Ken Osen and now playsetaddict. All the photos we took are on Joe's cameras. He is going to edit them on Friday and start posting them here on the forum. Look for them either here in the Britian section, or the Conte section, or maybe the Diorama section. We combined both of our WB and Conte armies together and made some spectacular looking scenes. I can't wait to see the edited photos myself.

By the way, the new Conte 5th NY Zouaves are incredible looking and are a nice "fit" with the Britain figures.
:) Mike

Getting Ready To Play
PICT0003.jpg

Joe Trying To Make Up His Mind On What To Use Next
PICT0004.jpg

My Friend Joe and Myself - Both of us are 60mm Size
PICT0005.jpg

I better make sure my checkbook is balanced before seeing these upcoming photos;) looking forward to the this project...

looking forward to these Mike...

Joe Baker is a great guy from my experiences with him...

as are you...:D...

I believe he ranks as one of the top photographers and picture software editors on this site...

your pictures should be amazing...

this should be nice...

Can't wait to see the new pics! They never fail to be awesome and a highlight of the forum.

Well today Joe Baker (playsetaddict) came to my house to play. We spent over 6 hours together setting up scenes and taking BUNCHES of photos. Wow what another great day. First I get a visit from Ken Osen and now playsetaddict. All the photos we took are on Joe's cameras. He is going to edit them on Friday and start posting them here on the forum. Look for them either here in the Britian section, or the Conte section, or maybe the Diorama section. We combined both of our WB and Conte armies together and made some spectacular looking scenes. I can't wait to see the edited photos myself.

By the way, the new Conte 5th NY Zouaves are incredible looking and are a nice "fit" with the Britain figures.

Getting Ready To Play
PICT0003.jpg

Joe Trying To Make Up His Mind On What To Use Next
PICT0004.jpg

My Friend Joe and Myself - Both of us are 60mm Size
PICT0005.jpg

Thanks Mike knew you'd brief us ASAP and thanks for the photo of the both of you Joe had seen his back side when visiting RC an nice to see his front side in 60mm. Had no doubt you'd be impressed with the Zouaves. Like you an others can't wait to see the outcome of the edited photos of your play time.

Well, I am glad you guys were able to spend a day together setting up troops and taking pictures. I will look for the results soon!

Richard Walker liked your set up so much when he looked at our pictures that he asked me to build a 36" X 60" ACW base for the OTSN show. Sort of a Mini version of your set up... Ericka and I are working on it now.

I also just finished an ACW snake rail and stone fence as a new H&A product, I will post a couple of pictures soon,

All the Best,
Ken

I'm looking forward to these pictures Mike and Joe:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Wow, that is going to be great!
Very much looking forward to the pictures.
Konrad

I don't think you guys will be disappointed in the edited photos. I can hardly wait to see them myself.

Well, I am glad you guys were able to spend a day together setting up troops and taking pictures. I will look for the results soon!

Richard Walker liked your set up so much when he looked at our pictures that he asked me to build a 36" X 60" ACW base for the OTSN show. Sort of a Mini version of your set up... Ericka and I are working on it now.

I also just finished an ACW snake rail and stone fence as a new H&A product, I will post a couple of pictures soon,

All the Best,
Ken

Richard's request is very flattering to both of us Ken. I am anxious to see the new fence product . . . I am sure I will like it and will have to have several sections.

Glad to see you are finding time to really enjoy your collections, Mike! I look forward to the pics!

Best,

Nicholas

Joe Baker is starting to post the edited photos we took on Wednesday in the DISCUSSIONS: Dioramas section. Check them out as he progresses through the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back