Announcing The ACW Joe and Mike's Way (5 Viewers)

Haven't had access to my computer until now an having been alerted earlie this AM by Mike that the first of the playtime photos hit the forum. Sorry for having to cut you short Mike had a crew entering my house to mend my ceiling. In a way I'm glad I didn't get to see them until now they've been a pleasure to view posting by posting. Thanks for sharing your playtime Joe an Mike an looking forward to what else is headed our way.....Joe

MikemarcherswideS.jpg

his will be the last picture for a while. The wife wants t go out to eat!

MikemarchofficerS.jpg

Oops! Now this one is my favorite photo. Joe, are you having as much fun doing this as I am having looking at the results? The photos are getting better and better. Its just amazing. I can say that with ease since I know first hand what the unedited photos looked like.
:) Mike

I would just like to say that this is one amazing thread! :cool:

Thanks to you both. :)

Jeff

Hate to sound repetitive, but the pics are amazing. Looking fwd to checking this thread daily! Thanks for posting guys.

On to another scenario...

MikeFirstatM1S.jpg

MikefirstM2smokyS.jpg

I needed to get another foot further back to get the depth of field I needed, but there just wasn't enough room at that corner of the diorama base.

By golly Joe, we sure did get those colorful looking Yankees on the run didn't we. Certainly a nice beginning foe another great scenario.

Well you two, I also have a weak spot for artillery... particularly Federal artillery.
This might be my favorite so far. I like the discharge effect of the gun firing.
You know when these guns fire there is a pretty impressive and obvious jet of fire and smoke that shoots directly up out of the vent at the rear of the tube or barrel. It would be nice to see the addition of this effect added too!
Ken

Mikecannons2S.jpg

Mikecannons2crS.jpg

Mikecannonssony1B.jpg

Well, these may be the last pictures of the night. It's been another fun day, but it's over. Now my work week begins so I don't know how much more I'll get done in the evenings. Still quite a bit to go.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments. Mike, thanks again for letting me come over and play.

'night.

Joe

Your rest is well deserved my friend. Bravvoooooooooo . . . . .

Didn't catch the last round of photos until a few minutes ago over my morning coffee. Great way to start the morning Joe seeing the enjoyment you had setting up an photographing the battle scenes an can see why Mike was in seventh heaven watching you at play. Sure looking forward to the next round of photos.

This is great. What do you use for the explosions, cotton balls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back