Announcing The ACW Joe and Mike's Way (1 Viewer)

Here's an example of what I would have done with that last shot if I had been able to really see the picture and see what needed to be done to fill the space. This is an example of overediting at it's finest.

Mikethundersky.jpg

Mikethunderoveredit2.jpg

Here's an example of what I would have done with that last shot if I had been able to really see the picture and see what needed to be done to fill the space. This is an example of overediting at it's finest.

Mikethunderoveredit2.jpg

Oh my! :eek: Joe, you have managed to at least triple my advancing Confederates - wow what an effect. How'd he do dat???? ;):D
:)Mike

Do you know where I could get the set???? AND what is the set #???

Forward March was Richard Walker's company before he started working for First Gear/Wm Britain. I believe these can only be found now on the secondary resale market.
:) Mike

Do you know the set number?

Forward March was Richard Walker's company before he started working for First Gear/Wm Britain. I believe these can only be found now on the secondary resale market.

Your not interested in selling are you? Or might you have another laying around? Thanks

Outstanding work here, just got back from a trip and what a wonderful way to return to the forum....Love the photo work and story telling.....could not believe the bucket of feet...gulp

Your not interested in selling are you? Or might you have another laying around? Thanks

I don't have any Forward March sets or figures. The ones used in these photos belong to Joe - We massed both our "armies" together to make the photos more interesting.

Mike...Joe...I am just in awe..these pics are fantastic! I am also fond of the basket of limbs (morbid as that sounds). I was glad to see you gave some attention to peripheral activity...the line of stretcher bearers has great visual impact (also like the ambulance in the background), and you managed to get enough variety of figures not to have any obvious duplicates.

Yet another variation on a theme. This time there is a little better depth of field and much less editing.

Mikethunderlowhills.jpg

Thank you. I actually found some!!!! Thanks TREEFROG!!!!

I don't have any Forward March sets or figures. The ones used in these photos belong to Joe - We massed both our "armies" together to make the photos more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back