April Dispatches (1 Viewer)

Hi Guys,
2 hours since my last post and no posts in K&C area since then but 60 odd people looking at K&C area.

I guess I will just have to "go Gollum" here and start talking to myself !!

Brett

So long as you don't start looking for the "precious" Brett as we don't need the "Ye Old Toy Soldier Shoppe" getting closed down due to the shopkeeper going mad! {sm4}

Tom

Are we there yet ?? (ie where are the despatches ?)

ps hoping for passengers for the Morris CS8 trucks !!!

So long as you don't start looking for the "precious" Brett as we don't need the "Ye Old Toy Soldier Shoppe" getting closed down due to the shopkeeper going mad! {sm4}

Tom

I hope Rob is not buried under an avalanche somewhere as it is getting very near now.

I think by about now you might see Rob's snow shovel starting to break through the top! {sm4}

Tom

Shovel ? No way.

Only a rescue by a St Bernard with a Swiss nurse and a large supply of Brandy would do.

Haven't they just had the coldest ever Easter in the UK. I hear Rob and Mitch have booked a boat trip
to Christmas Island (seperately of course !!!) but are having problem with the smuggler over the cost of
transporting their little men.

Shovel ? No way.

Only a rescue by a St Bernard with a Swiss nurse and a large supply of Brandy would do.

Haven't they just had the coldest ever Easter in the UK. I hear Rob and Mitch have booked a boat trip
to Christmas Island (seperately of course !!!) but are having problem with the smuggler over the cost of
transporting their little men.

Forget about the St Bernard Rob would say, just bring on the Swiss nurse and Brandy!!!

I heard this was an issue with the RAN water taxi as well!!!!{sm4}

Tom

Tom,
I could not take the lack of "action" so went and made a post in the Movie Title game.

It was first one in almost 2 months and I knew Waynepoo was getting anxious !

My movie was Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Isnt Andy a tease ?

Brett

Tom,
I could not take the lack of "action" so went and made a post in the Movie Title game.

It was first one in almost 2 months and I knew Waynepoo was getting anxious !

My movie was Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Isnt Andy a tease ?

Brett

Im following you around the forum Brett, already replied to your movie post! Yes, Andy is a tease, naughty man he is and i think Wayne has gone to bed!

Tom

Im following you around the forum Brett, already replied to your movie post! Yes, Andy is a tease, naughty man he is and i think Wayne has gone to bed!

Tom

I can imagine the other Aussie forum members (I can see you !) saying these two will be going for
therapy soon.

It is lucky the Chinese suburb has plenty of restaurants open late. All the other places will be nearly
closing ! Nothing like baked pork chops with fried rice.

I can imagine the other Aussie forum members (I can see you !) saying these two will be going for
therapy soon.

It is lucky the Chinese suburb has plenty of restaurants open late. All the other places will be nearly
closing ! Nothing like baked pork chops with fried rice.

Other Aussie forum members???? I think everyone around the world will think we should be committed!!!

My stomach is starting to rumble so i also blame Andy for hunger pains!!!!{sm4}

Tom

Other Aussie forum members???? I think everyone around the world will think we should be committed!!!

Tom

Why don't you just go out and shoot some dinner. You are from the Northern Territory.

Tom

So we can blame him for reviving the Movie Title game, hunger and lets throw in Climate Change and
the Snow in UK so he realises things are getting serious.

Only another 120 posts this evening and I could get a promotion to something.

So we can blame him for reviving the Movie Title game, hunger and lets throw in Climate Change and
the Snow in UK so he realises things are getting serious.

Only another 120 posts this evening and I could get a promotion to something.

Do deleted posts count?

Why don't you just go out and shoot some dinner. You are from the Northern Territory.

Now there's a thought! Jack rabbit comes to mind...:rolleyes2:{sm3}{sm4}

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back