April Dispatches (1 Viewer)

My guesses are :

Indians for Custer

Arnhem

and possibly something American like ACW or Revolution.

Plus we are getting close to D Day releases time of the year.

Happy Easter to all.

Brett

My guesses are :

Indians for Custer

Arnhem

and possibly something American like ACW or Revolution.

Plus we are getting close to D Day releases time of the year.

Happy Easter to all.

Brett
Yes, we did see three new Arnhem figures from the U.S show so a good guess I'd say....:wink2:
Wayne.

Yes, it would be nice to see some additions to the Arnhem range. I'd like to see some Union Infantry in Sack coats as well.

For the Arnhem releases I hope we see a mix of action poses and personalities:smile2:

I would love to see some American Revolution or American Civil War. Maybe some British Artillery, more British and American infantry, some Confederate and Union infantry or maybe artillery.

I hope to see absolutely nothing that interests me - for at least two months. I need this time to catch up on other lines, but after that, I'm back! So I hope Andy doesn't let me down by not letting me down.

Hoping to see some personalities amongst the Arnhem releases - 'Joe' Vandeleur (Irish Guards) and John Frost in particular.
Would also like to see a Russian sniper and some new LAH (annex pieces for HQ, marching HitlerJugend, and a new LAH vehicle - an SA truck would be good). Its also about time they added to the 'rogues gallery' with new subjects - Speer, Von Ribbentrop, Streicher etc.

Looking at the weather outside a couple of winter Germans US and/or British troops would be most welcome .
guy:)

German grey vehicles please, Steyr, Opel or Horch German Ambulance, Staff Car....

Attachments

• GERMAN-CAR-IN-FRANCE.jpg
    GERMAN-CAR-IN-FRANCE.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 291
German grey vehicles please, Steyr, Opel or Horch German Ambulance, Staff Car....

The Grey German's seem to be quite popular now and appear to be the current new favorite amongst some (Not All) WWII German collectors. I know I am hooked on them !

Well guys I've a few days of family get togethers ahead over Easter so I'll look forward to seeing you all on parade on Tuesday! Great to be chatting abiut Dispatches with you all again!

Hoping to see some personalities amongst the Arnhem releases - 'Joe' Vandeleur (Irish Guards) and John Frost in particular.
Would also like to see a Russian sniper and some new LAH (annex pieces for HQ, marching HitlerJugend, and a new LAH vehicle - an SA truck would be good). Its also about time they added to the 'rogues gallery' with new subjects - Speer, Von Ribbentrop, Streicher etc.

There is at least one Arnhem personality figure forthcoming. At the Westcoaster Andy very kindly shared a bunch of sneak peek photos w/ me of forthcoming Arnhem figures. I don't know what dispatch he'll show up in, but it's a fantastic figure of an officer standing w/ a Piat gun, and he carries a captured Luger! Hopefully this figure and others will appear on 4/2. The new figures K & C had on display looked great, as I'm sure you've seen in the pics. I was really impressed with the facial sculpts & painting- great stuff! .

Joe

"I hope to see absolutely nothing that interests me - for at least two months. I need this time to catch up on other lines, but after that, I'm back! So I hope Andy doesn't let me down by not letting me down."

And no Indian or Crusader retirements either!

"I hope to see absolutely nothing that interests me - for at least two months. I need this time to catch up on other lines, but after that, I'm back! So I hope Andy doesn't let me down by not letting me down."
Have to laugh at this one - completely understand. I'm playing catch-up now as a newbie to K&C. Which one of the hundreds of sets should I buy next...?

I started a wish list to help prioritize. Lots to choose from and many more to come. What's hard is to limit yourself - need a monthly K&C budget now.

It would be great to see this one made (Horsch 1A) either as it's pictured with the 2cm flak gun and trailer or on it's own as a staff car or light utility vehicle. Once again it could be painted for the Desert, Winter, Normandy and in grey. I believe no one has made one in polystone yet.

Tom

Attachments

• Horsch.jpg
    Horsch.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
1. Dead and Surrendering RUSSIANs for the Eastern Front

2. Russian tank riders - in all WHITE SNOW uniforms for my Winter T-34 {sm3}

It would be great to see this one made (Horsch 1A) either as it's pictured with the 2cm flak gun and trailer or on it's own as a staff car or light utility vehicle.
That's an awesome vehicle Tom, and one that I'm not familiar with. Reminds me a bit of the British 8th/SAS jeep; another piece I missed. It has a cool Rat Patrol vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back