Australian Light Horse Diorama Update (1 Viewer)

pbrierley

Private
DSCF0883.JPGDSCF0888.JPGDSCF0889.JPGDSCF0890.JPGDSCF0891.JPGFor those who are interested I am posting some updated pictures of a diorama that I created about 2 years ago on the attack at Beersheba by the 4th Australian Light Horse Brigade. The diorama now includes King & Country figures up to the latest releases. I will also include photos of a second diorama that I have created to compliment the main battle diorama which features the figures that are not directly invoved in the fighting. I might have to create a totally new diorama if King & Country release any more Light Horse figures for as you will observe I have run out of room on the main diorama. I will have to create a second post to include all of the photos. Enjoy.

Those are beautiful displays {bravo}}
Excellent work :salute::
Konrad

Those customised bases are excellent. Also the captions are bold and professional explaining each scene. You have gone to a lot of trouble to enhance these figures and you have done that very effectively. Hard to beat this one, the trench for the Turks is great also. Cheers, Robin.

Thank you for posting {bravo}} A lot of action and very realistic landscape and trenches.

Very well done, i love the amount of detail you have put into the dio's and the display case and engraving is outstanding! If you do make another dio then im looking forward to seeing it.

Tom

Very , very nice!! But why did you not hide the bases under the rubble and the ground ? It would be even more realistic.
guy:smile2:

Paul,
Very professional display in terms of layout, trench, groundwork, case and wording etc. Museum quality.
Extremely well done.
Brett

....... :smile2: Very good are these figures. Congratulations on the diorama. .... Jorge. :wink2:

What a great display, love the ground-work, the trench and all the wonderful figures.....thanks for posting mate{sm4}

That is a museum quality display with the enclosed cases, Name plates and picture of a matching Diorama scene on the wall above {bravo}}

Fantastic! I love the terrain/landscaping which adds to the realism of the scene. Top notch diorama!

Stunningly professional display. Love the trench .
Has inspired me to up my game on my own lighthorse dio !
Thanks

Re: Australian Light Horse Diorama Update more pictures

pbrierly very nice diarama with the new K&c figures
wish you like mine:)
View attachment 138451
pls visit my blog for more:
http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/

I am a great fan of all K&C sets, specially Classic Germans, WW1, ACW sets and most of all the great and detail set of diorama options that Andy and the crew provides us to be able to create our own dioramas. Having said that, the Desert Village and fortifications one is by far the one I like to most and I have been using the sets in many of my dios......Pitty is the fact that the fortification walls that came out along with the initial series are no longer available.....a good selection of houses, minarets and shops/stable are still available and recently a wood merchant house has been released....but the fortification walls are a big WISH MORE were around for although the gate way is still available the walls given that any one seriously considering a nice fort dio will need at least some 4 to six sets....quickly did away with the original offerings and now we are all dry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back