Awesome! (3 Viewers)

So when is K&C going to produce a Night Fighter Version? I asked Fanny and she said there are no plans to produce a Night Version. Why? :(
Ray

Hi Ray-

Maybe because of the tiny parts of the radar.

Pierre.

Hi Ray-

Maybe because of the tiny parts of the radar.

Pierre.

K&C has done at least two nightfighters before, a JU88 nightfighter and a DeHaviland Mosquito nightfighter. I own the JU88 Nightfighter, which has the metal antler-style radar, so I don't think that is the issue. K&C probably has made enough ME110's for now (4 versions, 25 in total), and might be planning on releasing a different aircraft.

The Messerschmitt Bf 110 are ready.

I will receive the following directly from K&C HK.

It will be posted next monday.

Oh yeah! :)

Pierre.

Hello Pierre - I too purchased one. I was a bit late in getting on board , I got one from Tim Tyler ( Troops of Time ) in Jacksonville, FL. He decided to sell his at regular retail price. I quite frankly do not even know the color scheme yet.

I must say your looks fabulous. Hope mine is the same... Have fun with it...Regards...Greg

Hello Pierre - I too purchased one. I was a bit late in getting on board , I got one from Tim Tyler ( Troops of Time ) in Jacksonville, FL. He decided to sell his at regular retail price. I quite frankly do not even know the color scheme yet.

I must say your looks fabulous. Hope mine is the same... Have fun with it...Regards...Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks to Tim. He gave you a great opportunity.

The Bf-110 was a stylish aircraft and, as a result, no matter the color scheme you'll get, it will look fabulous, especially the desert camo.

Pierre.

K&C has done at least two nightfighters before, a JU88 nightfighter and a DeHaviland Mosquito nightfighter. I own the JU88 Nightfighter, which has the metal antler-style radar, so I don't think that is the issue. K&C probably has made enough ME110's for now (4 versions, 25 in total), and might be planning on releasing a different aircraft.

Hi Louis-

It was only an hypothesis. In no way I was criticizing K&C :)

Pierre.

Brad, nope.
Not denying that's a nice plane though. :)

Does this tickle your fancy? (first one is mine from Motion Models, this one is Louis', from K & C)

Attachments

• Bristol Beaufighter Torpedo Bomber Nightfighter RAF Coastal Command.jpg
    Bristol Beaufighter Torpedo Bomber Nightfighter RAF Coastal Command.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 91
Here's another photo of Louis'. Who could say no to this? :)

Attachments

• Bristol Beaufighter Torpedo Bomber Nightfighter.jpg
    Bristol Beaufighter Torpedo Bomber Nightfighter.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 100
I just can't figure out how such a beauty of a plane can land on such a short runway?:confused:LOL. The only size aircraft I have room for are 1:144 scale

Does this tickle your fancy? (first one is mine from Motion Models, this one is Louis', from K & C)

Please stop trying to convert me.....:p (Nice try though). :)
The Beaufighters nice....okay? But I love the look of the Beaufort....:) Even though it wasn't as effecitive as the 'fighter it reminds me of stories I read when I was a kid.
"Squadron Leader Braddock flew the Beaufort through the hail of flak. Grabbing the release toggle, he set the torpedo running. suddenly, the bright flash told everyone in the aeroplane they had succesfully completed their mission. The Commando's in their landing craft cheered. The Jerry E-Boat slipped beneeth the waves of the North Sea"....etc. etc. :)

Attachments

• Fairey Swordfish Biplane Torpedo Bomber.jpg
    Fairey Swordfish Biplane Torpedo Bomber.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back