Awesome! (3 Viewers)

Stop it, stop it. please, puleeeeeezzze..!!!
It's mental torture knowing I cn't afford these beauties at the moment.:cool:

Please stop trying to convert me.....:p (Nice try though). :)

It's all about conversion. I see a weak spirit, just needing the right push :)

Here's a nice one, Desert Hawker (made by Motion Models), my first ever.

Attachments

• Warbirds 010A.jpg
    Warbirds 010A.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 107
Harry, you could join me on the "dark side" being 1/72 diecast aircraft collecting. Here's a pic of Corgi's Lancaster S-Sugar:
ssugarfm8.jpg

And there's plenty more where that came from: http://www.tricatus.co.uk/Scale172prop.htm

That looks nice, Oz. Harry, between Oz and me, forget it, it's over :D

Here's a pic of another Corgi Swordfish. I didn't think they would be as popular as they are and suggested Corgi do more German aircraft such as the Me-110 - which is coming out next year apparently.

swordfishgw4.jpg

Pierre,

Your photo of the Swordfish W5856 was modeled by Corgi and 1/72 collectors went crazy when it came out. The detail, rigging and all, are outstanding. I bought several. ~60$

http://www.tricatus.co.uk/aa36302.htm

Donnie

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks Donnie. It is an incredible model, I understand why you bought several.

it is great to see that aircrafts collectors are sharing their knowledge, thoughts, opinions and interests now that K&C is producing warbirds.

Donnie, Oz and the others, keep posting.

Pierre.

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks Donnie. It is an incredible model, I understand why you bought several.

it is great to see that aircrafts collectors are sharing their knowledge, thoughts, opinions and interests now that K&C is producing warbirds.

Donnie, Oz and the others, keep posting.

Pierre.

Pierre, Here's a link to the best pics of Corgi models on the web: http://www.tricatus.co.uk/Scale172prop.htm just click on the "red spot" and you can access pics of all the 1/72 diecast molds for that aircraft.

Btw, I initially thought your pic was of the real thing, but this is certainly a pic of the model:

swordfish2gs7.jpg

I just don't have room for many of the larger aircraft in 1:30/32 scale but I'll certainly get a K & C Storch when it appears. I did see the Fuhrers Last Fighter in the flesh on Saturday and it is a well detailed model, but I just prefer models that made it into combat. For example if it was an ordinary Buzz Bomb or a Komet I would have had no hesitation in buying one, especially if it was towed by a Kettenkrad - hint hint :)

No it's not over yet....!!!.:)
Been considering corgi's planes for some considerable time now.
1) need a po box no for delivery
2) need a higher paying job
3) need a bigger house
4) need those corgi's
:eek::eek:

Just received the photo of another camo. Thanks Fanny (Luk).

Pierre.

Attachments

• AIR002B.JPG
    AIR002B.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 172

Dunno what you're talking about Brad...."between Oz and me"....Mystery here? Mind you, most of the time, I don't know what the monkey's I'm talking about either (?)
Must say, you guys are gradually converting me to 1/72aeroplanes.....aaaaagh.....Death by Collecting. Little Boss shall be pleased with the tent - NOT...!!!
Beauforts RULE..!!

I know my new warbird arrived today, and was posted the same time everybody else's was, so how about some of you technologically competent people posting some photos!

I know my new warbird arrived today, and was posted the same time everybody else's was, so how about some of you technologically competent people posting some photos!

Louis-

I did not received mine yet. The customs are probably counting all the charges and fees and taxes that I will have to pay :(

Strangely, K&C did not advided my dealer that the two other camos are ready.

Pierre.

Me again,

Which camo did you ordered?

Do you know which camo was made at ten exemplaries?

Pierre.

For everyones viewing pleasure, this thing is pretty sweet I would say

Take Care

MCKENNA

Attachments

• DSCN1606 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1606 (Medium).JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN1607 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1607 (Medium).JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN1608 (Medium).JPG