Awesome! (1 Viewer)

Cool, a conference table with beer can holders, must be an Aussie design ;)

Oh yes, nice aircraft :D

Hi Pierre,

Nice! What a beautiful model. I am glad you are adding it to your collection. It is remarkably impressive!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Rob, Pat-

Don't have the Shark Mouth and Winter camo yet. I will have them somewhere in the next months as I bought them throught my dealer.

FedEx is trying to deliver the Wespen (October 1942 paint scheme) since two days!

Pierre.

Did you have, with the same scale, a Focke-Wulf -Fw 190 A-3?

I love this BIRD :)

CHEERS:

All these warbirds are so cool,excellant models.However i have to remain a Tanks and figures chappie,starting to collect warbirds now would be financial suicide!:rolleyes:

Rob

I received my first Bf 110 yesterday and one wheel is broken :(

I am waiting for a reply from K&C.

(before any smart one points out the weather, I had read the thread about it and I am also aware that the weekend had already started there).

Pierre.

Pierre,

What a bummer. I'm really, really sorry to hear this. However, I'm sure King and Country will make it right for you. I can only imagine the disappointment.

Pierre,

I am so sorry to hear about your warbird! I once got an old resin and metal vehicle from K&C that came with the bogie wheels on one side broken free. Andy had me send it back, and about 2 weeks later it returned perfect (and better packaged). I am sure he will either replace your plane or have the factory replace the broken wheel.

I received my first Bf 110 yesterday and one wheel is broken :(

I am waiting for a reply from K&C.

(before any smart one points out the weather, I had read the thread about it and I am also aware that the weekend had already started there).

Pierre.

Pierre, my wonderful, most excellent ,Canadians are the greatest friiend, before you throw away such a defective piece of junk, I will give you ,because it seems like the right thing to do, 100 U.S. dollars for your troubles and take that thing off your hands. I know,I know that I am being foolish with my over generous offer, but what are buddies for, if we cannot share the misery...:DMichael

Pierre, my wonderful, most excellent ,Canadians are the greatest friiend, before you throw away such a defective piece of junk, I will give you ,because it seems like the right thing to do, 100 U.S. dollars for your troubles and take that thing off your hands. I know,I know that I am being foolish with my over generous offer, but what are buddies for, if we cannot share the misery...:DMichael

Michael-

Despite the broken wheel, it remains a great piece of junk :) I can live with it.

It is only that the value of the others will be 50% more in five years and I am not even sure that mine will worth his retail price.

Accordingly, I will have to decline your generous offer and I thank you for your deep support in respect of my hardship :)

Pierre.

Attachments

• AIR002 001.jpg
    AIR002 001.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 171
  • AIR002 002.jpg
    AIR002 002.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 172
  • AIR002 003.jpg
    AIR002 003.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 170
That is very nice and very tempting but I am going to try to hold off and wait for the regular production warbirds.

As well as Brad and Louis in the present thread, several fellow collectors contacted me via TF's PM or CTSC's PM or emailed me.

All of them were supportive and I thank them for their kind words.

All of them were convinced that Andy would take charge personally of the problem and would find the appropriate solution.

All of them were right in their assumption.

Here is a copy/paste of Andy's email I found, first thing this morning, in my inbox:

Dear Pierre,

Our sincerest apologies for the damage to your aircraft. Please repack the aircraft as best as you can and return it (by Fedex at our cost, our FedEx ...) to King & Country in Hong Kong, in order that it can be repaired. We will repair it and return it to you ASAP again at our expense.

Once again our apologies and personal best wishes,

Andy C. Neilson

Co-founder & Creative Director

King & Country

Rendons à César ce qui appartient à César: Andy is a great man.

My best regards,
Pierre Bousquet.

Hi Pierre,
very glad to see that it went this way. Now you just need some more patience and you will have an excellent addition to your collection.
Great response and thanks for making it public.
Konrad

Pierre,

Fantastic! I hope you'll get it back soon. I'm sure other companies have good customer service but King and Country has excellent customer service. That's usually the difference in a successful company.

Hi Pierre,

Congratulations to you and to all those involved in making your aircraft whole again. Best wishes for a magnificent growing Air Force!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back