A redux with the new Hudson & Allen backdrop. Chris
IMG_1806 (2).JPG
IMG_1813 (3).JPG
IMG_1817 (3).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1819 (2).JPG
    IMG_1819 (2).JPG
    337 KB · Views: 1,293
Ken has done a very appropriate backdrop for this scene Chris. Can also be used with the British going about camp life. I see a few Conte figures in the mix. I have quite a few TG figures, but mainly Britian's who have the monopoly on this series. The numbers that can be used in this conflict always make for intense scenes. Well done. Robin.

Ken has done a very appropriate backdrop for this scene Chris. Can also be used with the British going about camp life. I see a few Conte figures in the mix. I have quite a few TG figures, but mainly Britian's who have the monopoly on this series. The numbers that can be used in this conflict always make for intense scenes. Well done. Robin.

Hi Robin, I remember well your AZW series. :salute:: I'm waiting on the recently released WB Zulu "special" sets. Many thanks for the kind remarks. Chris

Perfect setup Chris, love the backdrop :salute::

All the best

Martyn:)

Chris,
Nice blend of your diorama and backdrop. I like the way your figures are set up.

Steve

Again an excellent diorama, full of action. :salute:::salute:::salute::

Steve

Great Layout! Looks sharp! They look like just WB figures, or are there other makers in there?
Thanks Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back