Battle of the Bulge 1944-45 (2 Viewers)

Gee it's all about the terrain, you have captured it brilliantly. Particularly like the muddy track. Just brings the tank and figures to life. Well done. Robin.

You realy have the golden touch, King Midas. Amazingly realistic.

Going forward, you might want to offer aged photos. I am certain you will be able to confuse people.

Brilliant, just plain brilliant work-wow:salute::

Finally got to play with some new groundwork I've been working on. I really like the FL Stug IV.

Frank,

This looks so real!!! Good to see you back at work. Ground work is stupendous.

Mark

Just magical. There is no better terrain around and the photos are exemplary. A true credit to the hobby. Robin.

Frank I really like anything you do the new ground work looks brilliant

I don't know how you manage to get better every time but this last set up is amazing.

just so awesome! it is overcast and snowing outside my window today in iowa and then I look at your photos and they just look so so real. wonderful job thanks!

Thank you all for the kind words.

Even though I have seen the original color pics of this dio, I did a double-take on this b/w version. For an instant, before recognition, I thought it was an actual wartime photo. I can't believe it actually caught me, but it did. Magnificent work. -- Al

Frank

I have only just seen this thread, fantastic pictures. Thanks for posting.

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}
You just keep raising the bar higher-incredible work ...and yes, that B&W version looked like it came out of a BoB book.

Just amazing! Realism, photographic quality, setting, terrain, everything is just outstanding! After seeing this I’ll have to upgrade my bulge dio, otherwise I’ll even fell ashamed if I post it here...{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Frank, you've done it once again! Just when I thought you could not create any more realistic scenes than you already do, you share this new diorama. Incredible!
You have this down to a science. It truly looks like the real deal.
{bravo}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back