Battle of the Bulge 1944-45 (3 Viewers)

Thank you for the fantastic photos, Frank!:salute:: Missing on the Honour Bound Gold Sturmtiger (the only Honour Bound vehicle I don't own at least one of) is still one of my biggest collecting disappointments.:redface2:

If I'm ever inclined to sell it, you'll be the first person I'll talk to. I think the production number was super low.

If I'm ever inclined to sell it, you'll be the first person I'll talk to. I think the production number was super low.

Frank,

If that day ever comes, just name your price, and I will pay it immediately!:salute:: In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy seeing it on your magnficient diorama displays and photographs!

Magnificent work in every regard. The B/W photos really knocked me out of my chair.{eek3}
It was worth the fall! :tongue:
Thank you for sharing your exquisite art.
Joe

All those SS overcoats scream Unter Unternehmen Frühlingserwachen ​but simply stunning photographs nonetheless!

Frank,

I've followed this thread since the beginning and I am always taken back by the realism in your work!! It is simply stunning to say the least!

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

Mark

Simply spectacular! Incredible details that enhance the dio's lifelike appearance! {bravo}}

Mark

Amazingly-realistic work on those latest photos, Frank! Seeing your King Tiger with all the riders is making me wonder if I should track down a few more to go on my JJD King Tiger arriving next month 😎

Not a lot happening with First Legion these days so I thought I'd post a scene with a variety items from different manufacturers.

Great use of various Manufacturers, love the Jadg..and agree seems pretty quiet these days in FL land.

With the disruption in Chinese factories at the moment, all the manufacturers will be in the same boat shortly. Robin.

Frank,

Your dioramas are some of the best I've ever seen.

They're a combination of art, quality props & figures and story telling.

They never seem thrown together, but instead thoughtfully put together.

Carlos

Incredible detail and thought!

I have a dumb question, how do you hide the base for the figures? I think that is probably the detail that adds the most incremental realism.

I have a dumb question, how do you hide the base for the figures? I think that is probably the detail that adds the most incremental realism.

He uses multiple techniques. One is that he often buries them. He creates the ground out of loose materials that allow him to disguise the bases. He’s done a few how-to’s on it.

As noted, I try to hide them under or behind material if possible. Failing that, I simply paint them out in photoshop and add a little shadow. My technique has evolved over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back