Battle of the Bulge 1944-45 (1 Viewer)

Outstanding images. Great miniatures and beautiful composition and photography!
As good as it gets!:salute::

Thank you all for the kind comments.

I pulled out the old Hudson and Allen factory ruin, added some additional weathering, and put together a resupply scene.

Incredible dio...naw, let's just call it what it is...art work-wow !

Beyond fantastic. Although I think the colored photos are very good, the black and white one (and shading; assuming that was purposeful) gives it a gritty realistic look.

Another excellent photo series Frank. I just recently collected these FL BoB figures and they are fantastic, however the way you have them staged in you diorama they appear to be incredibly life-like.
Mike

Beautiful photos, Frank! Seeing your excellent work is what inspired me to start collecting First Legion figures and vehicles 😎

I love the B/W image with dramatic shadow/light contrast. The H & A factory provides great depth for the scene as well. Thank you sharing- Joe

Great as always Frank, best portrayal of WSS camo ever on factory TS's IMO. :salute::

Finally I have enough American opposition to compose a little scene. These figures are excellent BTW.

Frank,

You are THE master at building dio's as your photography is beyond professional.

Your latest installment is stunning and like the rest of the ones you've done, they all look so life like it boggles the mind!

Mark

Frank,

You are THE master at building dio's as your photography is beyond professional.

Your latest installment is stunning and like the rest of the ones you've done, they all look so life like it boggles the mind!

Mark

I couldn't agree more !

I recently received the FL Panzer IV so I decided to re-purpose the last scene. This is a really nice model IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back