Battle of the Bulge 1944-45 (2 Viewers)

Nicely done as always Frank. I also have the FL Panzer IV H and it is a gem. Alas, I just wish I also had your photographic skills and genius . . .
Mike

Frank,

You are THE master at building dio's as your photography is beyond professional.

Your latest installment is stunning and like the rest of the ones you've done, they all look so life like it boggles the mind!

Mark

Frank,

I'm with Mark. Your photos are the most realistic I've ever seen in the hobby. They are works of art!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

Regards,

Louis

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Much appreciated.

I've started work on some new factory groundwork with the help of my diorama elves. It's ambitious and might end in disaster but it should be fun. I'll share some in progress pics in the Stalingrad thread.

Staging area for s.SS.Pz.Abt.501 prior to the battle of the Bulge.

Great photos. I see you are branching out beyond FL. I welcome that.

Frank,

If you printed them out and distressed the black and white photos, you could pass them off as period photos!:salute::

Frank,

Your work is simply incredible!!!

Great job on the buildings and as always, your photography skills are top notch!!

Mark

Amazing work Frank in every possible regard- like I'm looking at genuine war photos. Thanks again for sharing,

Joe

The B&W photos are so real looking . . . Could certainly be mistaken for period WWII photos. Kudos . . .
Mike

Staggering!! Inspirational and awesome!

Great, great work.
Ollie

{bravo}}

Oh wow, great addition, makes me glad I bought that PKWIV---and that Flakwagen looks slick too.

I appreciate that this scene primarily features Honourbound and Warpark items. I just want to keep it together with the Bulge thread.

Sturmtiger, Sturm-Mörser-Kp.1000, prior to the Battle of the Bulge.

I appreciate that this scene primarily features Honourbound and Warpark items. I just want to keep it together with the Bulge thread.

Sturmtiger, Sturm-Mörser-Kp.1000, prior to the Battle of the Bulge.

Thank you for the fantastic photos, Frank!:salute:: Missing on the Honour Bound Gold Sturmtiger (the only Honour Bound vehicle I don't own at least one of) is still one of my biggest collecting disappointments.:redface2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back