Battle of the Bulge 1944-45 (1 Viewer)

It's so sad how few American figures have been released. I get that it comes down to sales.

Especially like the terrain with the water aspect. So makes the scene. Robin.

Once again some beautiful scenes created to provide us with another unique opportunity to say wow!

Cheers,
Grey

Frank,

I love the scene with the American troops and vehicles. Tremendous!:salute::

Absolutely spectacular in every way, once again Frank you've created another masterpiece, kudos.

Beyond spectacular. As someone noted the stream looks lifelike.

Absolutely amazing. It looks real. It looks like a photo. Its incredible. Thanks for sharing

I think “WOW” best sums it up. Incredible scene

Amazing work, Frank! If these pics don’t increase the sales of First Legion products, nothing will... Again, incredible setup and pics!

The man who got me into the pic/dio side of the hobby but my mediocre efforts will never be up to your amazing standards Frank, an absolute pleasure to view thank you.

The man who got me into the pic/dio side of the hobby but my mediocre efforts will never be up to your amazing standards Frank, an absolute pleasure to view thank you.

I knew early on groundwork is the key element in dioramas. For years I'd used off the shelf products with varying degrees of success. Usually the various dio pieces were too small to achieve the depth of field I prefer. This is what led me to build my own over the last few years. For those who doubt their skills I say, give it a try. Neither me, nor my helpers are experienced modelers.

I'm happy whenever I see people be creative and put together scenes.

Agreed--Frank was my inspiration and the high bar that I'll never be able to get near-lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back