Best and Worst of 2006 (so far) (1 Viewer)

I really don't have an emotional attachment to the "action figures" that a couple of you have been talking about. In fact, the cat and the bird and the great hunter will more than likely remain in the box. ;)

If I want "cute" I will visit my mother and look at her Cherised Memories or Moments or whatever the heck those ugly white creatures that make some people go..."Oh, how cuuuute" are called.:D

Remember, I'm the one that called for body parts and dead horses on the Napoleonic battlefield.:eek:

sceic2 said:
I really don't have an emotional attachment to the "action figures" that a couple of you have been talking about. In fact, the cat and the bird and the great hunter will more than likely remain in the box. ;)

If I want "cute" I will visit my mother and look at her Cherised Memories or Moments or whatever the heck those ugly white creatures that make some people go..."Oh, how cuuuute" are called.:D

Remember, I'm the one that called for body parts and dead horses on the Napoleonic battlefield.:eek:

Is there still a cat alive in Morris, MN?:D

Pierre.

Pierre said:
Is there still a cat alive in Morris, MN?:D Pierre.

We are over-run by feral cats on the lose. Want some? How about a couple hundred, as if that will even make a dent. :(

We even have many packs, ranging in size from 10 to 40, of wild dogs roaming the country side. Bears visit and so do moose and deer. While I live in town, my back yard is the western most portion of the town and I have many criters visiting during all seasons. Racoons and pheasant are regulars. Want a couple thousand rabbits? Where are the teenage boys and their 22's that used to hunt these dangerous creatures? Oh yeah, they now have toy soldiers.;)

sceic2 said:
We are over-run by feral cats on the lose. Want some? How about a couple hundred, as if that will even make a dent. :(

We even have many packs, ranging in size from 10 to 40, of wild dogs roaming the country side. Bears visit and so do moose and deer. While I live in town, my back yard is the western most portion of the town and I have many criters visiting during all seasons. Racoons and pheasant are regulars. Want a couple thousand rabbits? Where are the teenage boys and their 22's that used to hunt these dangerous creatures? Oh yeah, they now have toy soldiers.;)

I was suspecting that you were living in an interesting place. I am struck in a large city while I dream to be in the country. Vividly the retirement.

Pierre.

sceic2 said:

Our last house was also on the edge of a country town and we'd often get wildlife visiting during the night including kangaroos that used to eat own lawn during dryer periods. I never did see an actual bears but Koalas were very common and the wild examples aren't at all cuddly as they have sharp and powerful claws for their relatively small size. Rabbits aren't common downunder these days because of the viruses developed to control their numbers but mice would reach plague numbers after several good seasons. But the worst pest by far were teenages that used to infest the adjacent public park at night - I'll never buy a house next to a public park again - it seemed like a good idea at the time because my kids were only young then.

I live near London - urban foxes were fighting last night! What a racket:eek:

How did we get onto this?

Of the items i have seen first hand,I think the new ambulance jeep is
the best [a super set]
As for the worst ,once again i can only select from the pieces i own so i,d have to go for the new motor bike and side car.the detailing is pretty poor
on the bike [the figures are very good] but overall i was a little dissapointed
the AK dispatch bike is far better Imo.

Is the contest still on for Chicago? Regarding KC products, I like the Panzer Meyer as best vehicle this year (King Tiger repaint as runner up) and the "Commander's Conference" as best set. That Hummel looks great too.

I think all the EA sets are superb and i can't actually of a worst one.Often i am really pleased to find that something is even better in the flesh than seeing pics online.For example,yesterday i had delivered the Bulge set 'Friend or Foe' and its so good.Love the detail on it and its a nice jeep.I don't think i have ever had a set delivered that i wasn't really pleased with,although i am concerned to hear people saying that the new stuff is smaller?

Can anyone tell me if the new m/bike and side car are any smaller?.

Rob

I don't think i have ever had a set delivered that i wasn't really pleased with,although i am concerned to hear people saying that the new stuff is smaller?

Can anyone tell me if the new m/bike and side car are any smaller?.

Rob

Rob-
I have noticed that some of the KC figures that fit into the vehicles seem a little small. For example, the Grief, AK transport and 39(H) assault gun figures look small. Might just be a space issue. The motorbike looks about right to me.

Thanks Combat.As long as the size difference doesn't look too obvious next to my othe K&C stuff i 'm not too worried.

Rob

I live near London - urban foxes were fighting last night! What a racket:eek:

How did we get onto this?

They should not have banned fox hunting in the UK. It's still legal in the US. Urban foxes are not legal to hunt here if I understand what you are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back