Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (4 Viewers)

Being bored again Joe I find myself doing the same with my Zouaves.

2009.jpg

What can I say that I haven't aleady said in seeing the results of your latest photo. Another outstanding staging of your figures in a claasic setting featured in one of your classic photos........Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Joe

You have a most distinctive style......When you play we know it is Joe, even if you didnt put your name on it. Alex

allzsafter3S.jpg

I made a webpage that shows the evolution of this scenario.
http://playsetaddict.com/allzouavesprogression.html

Joe a fabulous set of pictures which remind me very much of the Gettysburg Cyclorama painting by the Frenchman Paul Philippoteaux. Your style for composition of these shots is very much in the vein of that massive painting in the Gettysburg museum and visitors centre.

I also note an abundance of CS figures amongst your action shots-Concur for I find the poses are brilliant for accurately depicting the melee of close combat.

Stirring pictures Joe of which I am an avid fan

Bob

Joe a fabulous set of pictures which remind me very much of the Gettysburg Cyclorama painting by the Frenchman Paul Philippoteaux. Your style for composition of these shots is very much in the vein of that massive painting in the Gettysburg museum and visitors centre.

I also note an abundance of CS figures amongst your action shots-Concur for I find the poses are brilliant for accurately depicting the melee of close combat.

Bob

Bob, agreed, this is a great thread, really humming!

some oldies

IMG_4329red.jpg078fred.jpgearly napoleonics 12 red.jpgseaforth redcoats 1 red.jpgIMG_0701red.jpg

Bob

I agree whole heartedly with Bob, great pictures to start my weekend Joe :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Great pictures Kevin, love the Highland Gun Team :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn

Thanks, they are part of Louis' collection shot for the glossie book. Here are some others, they have probably been shown before ...

Love your stuff btw

IMG_9680red1.jpgIMG_9700red.jpg1623red.jpgIMG_9680red.jpgIMG_9038red.jpg

Nice British Regiments.....a few more...

Attachments

• 24_06_2012 068.JPG
    24_06_2012 068.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 24_06_2012 061.JPG
    24_06_2012 061.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 24_06_2012 059.JPG
    24_06_2012 059.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 24_06_2012 057.JPG
    24_06_2012 057.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 24_06_2012 047.JPG
    24_06_2012 047.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 142
Found myself bored once again an thought I'd join in in keeping the thread humming.Thanks Arty Crazy, Kevin, and Joe for keeping it humming ann got to agree with the UKReb on your photos Joe...........The Lt.

007-15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back