Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (2 Viewers)

Thanks Louis,
A coulpe of films I saw many years ago made me want to recreate the Coolest of all Regiments :D:D.....and they were Gunga Din with Douglas Fairbanks and Cary Grant, North West Frontier with Kenneth More and Lauren Bacall ( as a kid I though she was beatiful ...{sm4}) , The Drum with Roger Livesey and Raymond Massey and the 1953 Rogue´s March, all these are interwar and 1950's films made enhancing the Empire many directed/commissioned by Alexander Korda......and more recently Carry on Up the Khyber....this one being a satire of the North Western Frontier War...below a link to part of the film I found on facebook...not sure it will work, try it is worth the satire English style.....
Cheers
Luiz

https://www.facebook.com/913930098769591/posts/1269054299923834?sfns=mo

All your shots are great, but these ate my favorites!^&cool^&cool^&cool Highlanders have always been my favorites!{sm4}

Great pics love this thread well not love but you know what I mean it's brilliant
Great TIGER love that to lol

bored ......

IMG_5665bsr.jpg

so resized a 2006 photo of my new (at the time) HB panthers

still photogenic beasts IMO ...

IMG_4555rcsr.JPG

Honour Bound German Armor on the move towards the bridge at Arnhem:

Attachments

• Honour Bound Armored Column 11.jpg
    Honour Bound Armored Column 11.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 416
  • Honour Bound Armored Column 8.jpg
    Honour Bound Armored Column 8.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Honour Bound Armored Column 6.jpg
    Honour Bound Armored Column 6.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 415
  • Honour Bound Armored Column 4.jpg
    Honour Bound Armored Column 4.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 407
  • Honour Bound Armored Column 5.jpg
    Honour Bound Armored Column 5.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 409
Gee that means we have been pretty bored tonight....and posting Dioramas then....{sm4}..kidding....for me it is a great source of inspiration for dios...keep them coming....our better halves will understand when we corden off half the dinning and sitting room so as to set up our Dios....for pics to be taken...{sm3}{sm3}{sm3}
Cheers
A_C

Nearly 650,000 views of this thread

View attachment 246917

Gee that means we have been pretty bored tonight....and posting Dioramas then....{sm4}..kidding....for me it is a great source of inspiration for dios...keep them coming....our better halves will understand when we corden off half the dinning and sitting room so as to set up our Dios....for pics to be taken...{sm3}{sm3}{sm3}
Cheers
A_C

It has been a source of inspiration for me too, so many different contributors and collections shown. I always enjoy seeing your posts, you have an amazing collection.:salute::

I got bored, so I thought I would check out the Nazi retreat on the Eastern Front:

Attachments

• Honour Bound Winter Diorama 5.jpg
    Honour Bound Winter Diorama 5.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 397
  • Honour Bound Winter Diorama 4.jpg
    Honour Bound Winter Diorama 4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 412
  • Honour Bound Winter Diorama 3.jpg
    Honour Bound Winter Diorama 3.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 411
  • Honour Bound Winter Diorama 2.jpg
    Honour Bound Winter Diorama 2.jpg