Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (2 Viewers)

I am going to correct the Typo in the previous post before I have to pay Jazz for legal advise on spelling. (ORIGINALS). By the way Nick is a talented artist that is being brought on board to enhance my dioramas. I don't have the time to build all of the the "Props" any more. Custom one of a kind accessories, buildings and dioramas built by Nick will be available as soon through our sponsors and some directly from us. We will find a way to inform you. I would imagine we could put one on the Classified periodically. Alex

Carlos, Excellent pix. I see all kinds of makers, ONWTC, TSSD.Great conversions and pix.
See how fickle I am, now I want to set up all my Pacific theatre troops!
I must have 40 assembled or converted Japanese and Marines left to do from my Pacific Binge 3 years ago.So many Irons in the fire.
Yes, Carlos, it's hot up here in ORYGUN too.
FubArrRR

Really nice pics of the Marines. Marine sets and BOB are my favorites. Leadmen

Alex,

Nice job on the Amtracks. Who's are they? Nice touch with the battleship gray color. Is that one of the backgrounds you found on the Internet?

Carlos

You guys and your USMC dioramas. You are the reason why I am now collecting more series that I should.:D

Alex,

Nice job on the Amtracks. Who's are they? Nice touch with the battleship gray color. Is that one of the backgrounds you found on the Internet?

Carlos

Thanks Carlos, those are mine.:D Yeah, its a background that I found on the web.

Alex,
Who makes the LVT's in your picture?:)

BMC makes them and I painted them with a few modifications.

Dang Alex,

I wish I could make plain plastic come alive. Good job and I'm going to have try your approach of cruising the Internet looking for good backgrounds.

Keep up the good work. BTW, I have your KC DAK Mark I you converted with the smallest tanker figure from KC's Mark IV DAK set peering out of the turret. It's great looking! Someday I'll post a picture. You're a great artist.

See you in Chicago,

Carlos

Carlos, its interesting how you have converted the Britains Pak 75 from a USA to a USMC version. Did you also modify the gun's coloring? And where did you get all those palm trees?

Thanks for asking Michael,

There are two JGM palm trees in the diorama. You probably can figure out which two they are. However, there are six other Palm trees in the scene which I got from Mark Vuncannon, Build-A-Rama.

These Palm trees will be available at the Chicago show and generally available to everyone else after the show. They are cool.

BTW any of the Britains, ONWTC and FOV USMC conversions and the FOV vehicles were completed by Mark as well. It was worth every penny I paid him, he's truly a master isn't he. The Britains PAK Howitzer was weather by him too. The only thing I provided was the imagination to asemble diorama.

Carlos

One thing you have always demonstrated is with a little work and imagination you can blend scales and manufacturers and get a very nice result Firebat

Hey guys check out the attack NJJA laid on me on th other Forum, I have nothing to hide, so I would like you to see what it is all about. If you happen to agree with him, let me know, and I will not put any more dioramas on the Forum. I always like to mix things up a bit, it always seems to add interest to the Forum, I am only trying to provide some entertainment. Let me know Firebat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back