Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (3 Viewers)

Finally got off my duff and painted the rest of my Russian Cannon crewtonite.I did 5 originals and have been converting some other gunners for more variety.Going to make a mold of the new ones this week.
The Cannon, well it's not right. Thats a French cannon made by Niena in Russia. My Russian 12 pounder is a week or so away from completion, then moldmaking of course.I'd get further along but I keep making castings and converting poses and I have too many 1/2 done figures .Ill disciplined.

FubArRrrRRrrRr

Attachments

• july31.jpg
    july31.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 323
Fubar said:
Finally got off my duff and painted the rest of my Russian Cannon crewtonite.I did 5 originals and have been converting some other gunners for more variety.Going to make a mold of the new ones this week.
The Cannon, well it's not right. Thats a French cannon made by Niena in Russia. My Russian 12 pounder is a week or so away from completion, then moldmaking of course.I'd get further along but I keep making castings and converting poses and I have too many 1/2 done figures .Ill disciplined.

FubArRrrRRrrRr
Your castings and painting are excellent.....When do you intend to start selling this stuff to us at a forum discount ,of course...King and Fubar originals....I am somewhat serious about you selling soldiers. Michael

Michael, I'm serious too but it wont be for a while and I'll not to use this forum as a vehicle to peddal my trinkets.I'm just having fun making them for now.Thanks a bunch.

fUbArrrRRrRrrRR

Alexdakar said:
Afrika dio.

Alexdar

I think I have seen this backdrop building in some of Andy's promotional material but have never seen it on sale?:confused: Have I missed something?

Best wishes

Kevin

Kevin, it's called the Innkeeper's Caravansary, item #56-59795, it's on ebay every now and then or you could call around to shops that carry Dept 56, but it has been retired for a while.

Fred

:cool: The whole series Bethelham dept 56 is A1, I,ve bought 9 buildings and palms and they work excellent with the Afrika and Egyptian range ern..

I didn't forget you guys here is one for thr Forum. No plugs no "peddling" just pure fun.......Firebat

Attachments

• Picture 009 Resize.jpg
    Picture 009 Resize.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 312
Very cool. I think I'll try some black and white images if ever I get the WW2 stuf out again.
Great image.
Fubar:)

Very cool. I think I'll try some black and white images if ever I get the WW2 stuf out again.
Great image.
Fubar:)

I really like the black and white, because that is how we mostly saw WWII
Firebat

Glad to see your pics again. The B/W images sure look authenic. Like wwll photos. Nice stuff. Leadmen

Glad to see your pics again. The B/W images sure look authenic. Like wwll photos. Nice stuff. Leadmen

Everything is all straightened out now. I will do a diorama for the forum here and there, after all this Forum drew the attention to my work, and the rest will be done for my sponsors. None of my sponsors web sites have any of my new stuff on them yet. Unfortunately Treefrog is not one of my sponsors, so you will have to find my other pics through the grapevine. Anything that remotely looked like a plug I requested removed from the Forum once it became apparent Treefrog was not involved with my projects. Firebat

Last edited:
I didn't forget you guys here is one for thr Forum. No plugs no "peddling" just pure fun.......Firebat

I like the B/W pic. For the rubble do you just cut up random pieces of stone, brick, and wood? Its amazing how well you can make a piece of insulation foam look. I like your work. Keep building!:D

I like the B/W pic. For the rubble do you just cut up random pieces of stone, brick, and wood? Its amazing how well you can make a piece of insulation foam look. I like your work. Keep building!:D

Yea that is about it for the rubble. Firebat

Firebat

Attachments

• Picture 027 BW C R.jpg
    Picture 027 BW C R.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a teaser, the full set of pictures will be on a Web Site Shortly. I can't believe how long it takes for my sponsors to get their Web Sites revamped. Everything will be popping shortly. The building on the left holds a BIG secret which you will find the answer to in Chicago. Firebat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back