Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (4 Viewers)

They look great but just a question what company are those figures from and did u paint them yourself or did they come like that

Thanks in advance,
Mitch

Awesome display Fish!
Looks like you have been busy!You've signed up to the fubar school of Napoleonic madness!Love the buildings you did too.

Great ruined house too!

Morbshock, Your AWI BMC guys look swell. A nice paint job on figures that are just okay really works! Thats a lot of work.Your results are well worth the considerable effort it takes to paint 54mm figs.Well done.

FUBARRRRRRRRR

Thanks fubar!!! When are you going to do another big napoleonic set-up??? I know you now have many more napoleonics to show off not even including your great russain figures. I know you,ve been busy but if you do get around to doing one don,t forget to snap a few pictures.

Thats a lot of work doing a set-up of that size and then to have to pack all the figures back into the boxes in a major pain in the butt!!! but, it was a great time. I have to stop buying soldiers and save for a house so I can have a nice table to set stuff up like you,ve got, I,m running out of room to put the boxes full of soldiers and had no idea how many I had already, I kind of scared myself.:p I couldn,t fit half of them in the display. I had all kinds of painted plastic and conversions not to mention all my K&C figures. I hope in the future to do a massive set-up and include all the king and country mixed with the frontline,britains,painted kit pieces, and painted plastics ect. ect. but I just don,t have the room here to do that.

If I had the room I could take my time and make a better display
and make it look less toy like and add more scratch built dio pieces also and make the ground trees,bushes grasses look more real and have the base of the buildings blend in better. I don,t like the way they look in what i,m doing right now but I,m going to start saving for my own home and i,ll make sure i,ll find one that has a basement or garage that has a home for my maddness and then look out!!!, but I might be to tight on cash from paying for the house to do anything else catch 22!!!:p

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

All I can say is; "WOW"!

Nick

I was asked to post this by Richard van den Hoogenband:

"This is my first K & C diorama of the battle at Arnhem .

soldiers from K & C, Britain and Delprado .

The house was make by one of my members .

richard van den hoogenband ."

hoogenband.jpg

Nice house....

Really nice house. It reminds me of the original K&C Arnhem Diorama in the 1995 Flyer. Well done.

Hey Fish, don't you ever get the urge to pull out some dice to see who would win. It would drive me nuts to set all that up and not play war with them...........Michael

I would be afraid of having some friends over for a beer or two and finding we are loading up the bb guns cause somebody thought it would be fun??:D

Hey Fish, don't you ever get the urge to pull out some dice to see who would win. It would drive me nuts to set all that up and not play war with them...........Michael

I would have no idea what to do with those dice as I have no idea how to war game other than what sceic2 had in mind of drinking a few beers and maybe throw the dice and see who could knock more over.:p

The Boss (Rick) said to break out of my little corner of the world, and show this modern one to the Treefrog Crowd.

This is supposed to be some kind of Communications Unit. I made it out of a Farm Toy!!!!! The corrugated building is also scratch built. I think the guy on the right said he had a headache, when I told him he was going to be in his first Diorama......... Firebat

Last edited:
The bad guys ready to strike Camp Figarti.................But Camp Figarti is loaded with high Tech WOW Weapons..................

If I mentioned where you can find the rest of the pictures from this Diorama, NJJA might launch a Terrorist attack on me. Maybe there is already one coming, for too much Figarti stuff :eek: ............ Firebat

Last edited:
If I mentioned where you can find the rest of the pictures from this Diorama, NJJA might launch a Terrorist attack on me. Maybe there is already one coming, for too much Figarti stuff :eek: ............ Firebat

Nice diorama work. It is an art! Don't worry, I'll ride shotgun and watch your back.

I hope in the future to do a massive set-up and include all the king and country mixed with the frontline,britains,painted kit pieces, and painted plastics ect. ect. but I just don,t have the room here to do that.

Geez fishead, that wasn't massed enough?:eek: You guys think really big around here:D I'm totally outclassed:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back