Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (3 Viewers)

Carlos, I always enjoy your dioramas, there's so much going on and lots to look at, you see something new every time you view them.:D Thanks for the entertainment.

Fred

Thank you Fred,

I enjoy doing them and frankly just looking at them and sharing them with others in our hobby.

I've really enjoyed the many other dioramas that have been posted by other collectors and hope to see more from all of you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

Carlos

Carlos, you make really great dios. Do you keep each permanently or do you assemble, enjoy for a period of time, and then disassemble for another day in another dio format?

Carlos, you make really great dios. Do you keep each permanently or do you assemble, enjoy for a period of time, and then disassemble for another day in another dio format?

Thanks Michael:

Dioramas I put together in my cabinets are rotated about every 6-9 months but dioramas like this one and some of the other I’ve posted on this thread in past usually only last for about 1-2 months, since they are usually occupying desktops and tabletops. It is sometimes very difficult to rotate some of these dioramas but I must due to space limitations. If I had the space, I’d probably have what would amount to a WWII Toy Soldier Museum.

All of my dioramas are built for my enjoyment principally because lets face it guys, there aren’t too many people that get it like us; so you really have to build to suit yourself.

My dioramas are built to be temporary for two reasons, they are.
1. I’m clueless on how to build some of the wonderful diorama pieces that Mark, Nick and others can do from scratch, and
2. It’s much easier to store the building blocks and other accessories to be used in future dioramas

BTW Michael, we haven't seen any of your dioramas in a while. Where ya been?

Carlos

Michael, we haven't seen any of your dioramas in a while. Where ya been? Carlos

I have taken apart my large diorama (8x24 foot) and put all the guys and their vehicles into three display cabinets, and in a large closet in one of the spare bedrooms, and in boxes all over the house. I too am making temporary dios for my own personal pleasure. My friends and family could care less about the details, they just believe I am crazy to have soooo many oh sooo many toys. The heck with'em. I love this stuff.

I now have four dios that are 2x3 foot (AK, 8th Army, Berlin, and D-Day). As soon as I get my act together with a camera, I will try to post some pictures; I am the world's worst photographer and it shows in my ability to take even a picture of a static display:rolleyes:

Carlos: Thanks for posting the neat diorama scenes. I notice vehicles and figures that look more interesting when set up in a situation. Repaints are neat. I like to see people enjoy their tanks and figures. I been setting up more temporary displays this last year. I like changing things around. Happy Holidays. John

Wow Kevin,

There are a lot of talented guys on this forum, but you are right up there. Absolutely phenomenal work.

C'mon guys, don't let me hog it! I just had some catching up to do. Post your'e pics.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back