Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (2 Viewers)

panda1gen,

I like the cloth you're using as groundcover. It's a practical way of providing a nice temporary foreground for your displays. They're sure are plenty of more expensive and more realistic surfaces we could use. But it takes a real artist with plenty of skill and patience, of which I have neither.

However, it's difficult to find fabric or cloths that would fit the bill. Good job.

It appears you have a lot of natural sunlight for your displays. That's the best kind of lightening for pictures.

Carlos

Once again, Carlos, great work and nice pictures, especially like the Bulge scenes. I'm very glad to see you keep at least one K&C M10 in it's original whitewash camo, or was that photo taken before you shipped it off to MACCO (Mr. Alex's Complete Color Overhaul).:D Thanks for posting your collection and they look great just the way they are, but I'm sure you get tired of them eventually and the urge to "rearrange" becomes too much to resist.

Fred

Fred,

Thanks for the compliment and yes, I have two M10 tank destroyers the original and Alex's OD customized work.

I love them both. Here is some more pictures because I don't have a life and I'm bored tonight. I'm just kidding; my wife and I are going out tonight and celebrate the New Year. Tomorrow we'll host an open house in which approximately 60 people will come and go before the day is out. It's annual tradition with us.

Happy New Year everyone and may you have a very healthy and prosperous one at that!

Carlos

View attachment 3242

View attachment 3243

View attachment 3244

View attachment 3245

View attachment 3246

Users who are viewing this thread

Back