Britain's American Civil War (2 Viewers)

I just set up my Chosen Ground Command Set 3 group, and this whole group adds a lot to the scene. There haven't been a lot of non-cavalry, non-personality figures done like the two staff members on horseback. I continue to love this set as one of the highlights of my Civil War collection. Mike, you will have fun with it! Nice box too.

My set was either shipped out today or will ship tomorrow. I should have it by Monday . . .
:smile2: Mike

My #31074 Chosen Ground Command Set #3 arrived this evening ^&grin . . . well worth the wait . . . a very nice set and a great way to end this wonderful series based on Rocco's painting by the same title . . . gee, and its supposed to rain here tomorrow . . . . oh what shall I do :wink2: . . .

Betting you jumped up and down with joy Mike when you heard it was going to rain. Looking forward to seeing your version of the Chosen Ground making it's appearance.

I have been going through this entire forum over the past hour and have just been enjoying all the wonderful posts. Britains really does have a gift for producing ACW figures, that's for sure! I was able to pick up the new General Jackson figure this week and an older set of his two staff members (Henry Kyd Douglas and Jed Hotchkins). I would post some pics of the three but mine are never as good as most of the photos posted. Anyway...I did have a question about one photo I found (see below). I was wondering what set came with the Union Officer figure who is holding his sword and pistol? If I remember right it was apart of the Valley Series and came with a flag bearer as well. Thanks so much!! :)
ACW39.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have been going through this entire forum over the past hour and have just been enjoying all the wonderful posts. Britains really does have a gift for producing ACW figures, that's for sure! I was able to pick up the new General Jackson figure this week and an older set of his two staff members (Henry Kyd Douglas and Jed Hotchkins). I would post some pics of the three but mine are never as good as most of the photos posted. Anyway...I did have a question about one photo I found (see below). I was wondering what set came with the Union Officer figure who is holding his sword and pistol? If I remember right it was apart of the Valley Series and came with a flag bearer as well. Thanks so much!! :)
ACW39.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Cameron. I haven't posted here in some time . . . . started posting each series of photos in their on threads with each thread title starting with ACW - . The Union officer came from set #17662.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back