Britain's American Civil War (3 Viewers)

I have been perusing photos of Britains' new CW offerings, and I have to find a way to come up with more money. I love the way they are making ranges of figures that fit well together. I have a diorama in mind for the medical items, and the new artillery sets are just terrific. Congrats to Britains for continuing to get better and better with the Civil War figures!!!!

I must "echo" your sentiments. I received the new Standard today as well as the 2010 catalog in my club membership packet. 2010 is going to be an amazing ACW year for sure.
Mike

Well it looks like we have 500 replies to this thread now, so let's keep it going!
Ericka and I just finished six new dioramas for W. Britain and I placed a few figures on some of them to take pictures before packing them up. Here are a few for you...
Some Rebs advancing up the turnpike road...
DSCN8239.jpg

Some more moving up in support by a damaged house...
DSCN8230.jpg

Rebs defending an earthwork with artillery...
DSCN8209.jpg

All of the above dioramas feature a combination of modified W. Britain scenic accessories and Hudson & Allen materials.

For one of them I modified two of the redoubt sections to accept artillery, one corner section and a straight section. Here the Yankees defend the position...
DSCN8245.jpg

DSCN8244.jpg

DSCN8250.jpg

This last one is my favorite for now. I like the coloring and the snake rail fence. It reminds me of the way it looks here right now with the snow gone and the first warm days.
It looks like the Federals are skirmishing with the Reb outposts... the beginning of the new campaign season.
DSCN8216.jpg

DSCN8220.jpg

DSCN8219.jpg

I hope you enjoy these.
All the Best!
Ken Osen

Ken...

all these are beautiful...your work is so nice...I wish I could create stuff like this...very cool...:cool:

I just noticed your latest contributions Ken - FABULOUS. Isn't passing the 500 "post" mark just great. I have been waiting on some "new arrivals" to post some photos featuring the new 2010 WB ACW sets. Hoping the ambulance set I ordered arrives here soon.
Mike

Ken & Ericka

Your scenics as always are a joy to view. Thanks for psoting photos for us.

Looking forward to your new arrivals also Mike, I think you are going to have fun with that ambulance, it is a great piece.

Ken as usual your work is outstanding.And Mike for the experience you have your no slouch.
Mark

I have been purposely waiting for this day to come before I posted any new photos of my WB ACW collection. This afternoon this set arrived at my door :D #31052 Union Rucker Hospital Wagon. Ken Osen and Richard Walker - You gentlemen outdid yourselves on this set. It is probably one of the best, if not the best, sets that has ever been produced by WB. This is a fantastic way to introduce the WB ACW Medical series. I couldn't be happier with this truly collector's piece. Took lots of initial photos trying to get many angles of the set . . . . . . . Mike

A stunning piece and another great item to add to your ACW collection Mike. Lots of detail on that piece, and what even looks like real chains?

Thanks for sharing it with us and looking forward to seeing the rest of the pieces as they appear in your collection over the coming months.

A stunning piece and another great item to add to your ACW collection Mike. Lots of detail on that piece, and what even looks like real chains?

Thanks Scott - this is a fabulous set and yes those are real chains that have been weathered which greatly adds to the detail . . . . . . Mike

Knowing you were looking forward to it's arrival Mike I had no doubt your set would make it's appearance as quickly as you could put it in front of your camera, photograph it, posted it to your photobucket album and posted to the thread you've created. I can see why like a little kid who just unwrapped his awaited gift from Santa you could'nt wait to share it and I'm glad you did.....Joe aka The Lt.

Mike,

That sure is awesome! And it even comes more to life on those awesome dio bases of your.

Titus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back