Britain's American Civil War (4 Viewers)

When is that set Chosen Ground suppose to come out.Looks really good.
Mark

The first set is running a bit late as we did not like the first set of factory samples... and that is fine with me if Richard thinks the paint needs improvement.
The second set is done and photographed for the catalog, so the two releases will create the core figures required to build the scene. Additional Iron brigade figures from past and future releases can be used to flesh out the ranks.

The overall releases for ACW from W. Britain this year are in depth and fill in some of the voids in the collection. Looking at the three year projection there will be some very interesting additions to round out the collection. I think I am going to have fun.

The images I posted in this thread only use Iron Brigade figures I sculpted for Ertle/W. Britain, Troiani Historical Miniatures and 1st Gear W. Britain. I had the Conte Iron Brigade figures out too but there wasn't room to put them in the diorama without overwhelming the 11" X 28" base.
Ken

Here is a picture of my Black Hats exchanging fire with some Confederates - this diorama has Britains and Conte figures mixed together for a nice scene :D

Attachments

• user421_pic659_1212978664.jpg
    user421_pic659_1212978664.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 170
Here is a picture of my Black Hats exchanging fire with some Confederates - this diorama has Britains and Conte figures mixed together for a nice scene :D

Ron

Great display-One can never have enough of those "Dam# Black Hats":D

Reb

Great looking display Ron. A bunch more of those Iron Brigade fellas are on thier way - can't wait to get mormyself.
Mike

Just to let you see what else is in store for us later this summer check this out WB ACW #31054 "Fight for the Works" with Confederate Officer and Iron Brigade Corporal :D. This is a limited addition set and can only be ordered from Old Toy Soldier Home, Ted Toy Miniatures, Michigan Toy Soldiers, and Toy Soldier Shoppe. Can't wait to get this one . . . . Mike

Attachments

• 31054.jpg
    31054.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 214

I have a similar setup with the fence. Yours looks great - lots of soldiers.

Just to let you see what else is in store for us later this summer check this out WB ACW #31054 "Fight for the Works" with Confederate Officer and Iron Brigade Corporal :D. This is a limited addition set and can only be ordered from Old Toy Soldier Home, Ted Toy Miniatures, Michigan Toy Soldiers, and Toy Soldier Shoppe. Can't wait to get this one . . . . Mike

Very nice - I can see incorporating the Confederate figure into my Pickett's charge dio, but the Iron Brigade guy is going to have to join the 24th Michigan set and help out on July 1.

Great set.:) Can't wait to see these two soldiers join your battlefield Mike.:cool:

Best Regards,
Vick

You've really got a great collection.I bet you make Ukreb proud.:D
Mark

Another nice ltd edition by WB. Very nice and can't wait to see it at home on your dio Mike.

Mike,

This will look great in your display. I think I will give Paul a call to reserve this one.

Brian

I have been perusing photos of Britains' new CW offerings, and I have to find a way to come up with more money. I love the way they are making ranges of figures that fit well together. I have a diorama in mind for the medical items, and the new artillery sets are just terrific. Congrats to Britains for continuing to get better and better with the Civil War figures!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back