Britain's American Civil War (5 Viewers)

and the good work just keeps coming out...

three "attaboys" for you young man...hehehehehe

:rolleyes:

Looking for a W.T. Sherman (Britain) - any leads?

Hello Newbie and welcome to the thread. The only WB Billy "War is Hell" Sherman figure that I am aware of is #00274. It was introduced in 2001 in the Leaders in Blue and Gray series and was retired in 2002. Don't have any good leads for you, other than perhaps asking Richard Walker of WB. If you are a member of the WB Collectors Club you could put a "wanted ad" in the Standard. Good luck in your hunt. Also, please show us some photos of your ACW collection if you have any.
Mike

Mike

Love the ACW Britains collection ! I have been picking up a few of the older Britains when they come available on Ebay & buying some of the new releases too.

I want to ask about the GRASS MATS you are using - they look great - who makes them and what size is the grass or specific type of the mat ?

Regards, Ron

As always, thank you gentlemen very much: Randy, Scott, LT, Titus, Martyn, Jake, Michael, and Ron.

Mike

Love the ACW Britains collection ! I have been picking up a few of the older Britains when they come available on Ebay & buying some of the new releases too.

I want to ask about the GRASS MATS you are using - they look great - who makes them and what size is the grass or specific type of the mat ?

Regards, Ron

Good morning Ron. The diroama bases that I am using were custom made for me by Ken & Ericka OSen (Hudson & Allen Studio). I currently have four 22"x22" interlocking bases with four more in the "works". These have the Hudson & Allen "wild grass" material that Ken and Ericka use on all of their diroama displays - IMHO it is the best on the market.

Hey Mike...
Looks like your scouts missed the Iron Brigade deploying from the woods. Where there are Black hats there is probably Federal artillery too...
DSCN7757.jpg
DSCN7763.jpg

Sure looks like your Johnny Rebs are in for it Mike. Nice way of keeping Mike on his toes Ken.

Hey Mike...
Looks like your scouts missed the Iron Brigade deploying from the woods. Where there are Black hats there is probably Federal artillery too...
DSCN7757.jpg
DSCN7763.jpg

My war torn slouch hat is off to you Ken - WOW what a nice looking photo of your "Black Hats". And that's a fantastic looking backdrop you are using. Yankee artillery . . . . . . . Is that a hint about something ;)
Mike

Sure looks like your Johnny Rebs are in for it Mike. Nice way of keeping Mike on his toes Ken.

Joe, now don't go encouraging Ken. The two of you just might wake up a sleeping giant. I suppose I have been missing in action for several days. I will have to do something about that ;)
Mike

Ken

Great looking backdrop-in fact superb and very very adaptable.

A gentle reminder by the way:-December-London Show-Our long chat/discussion-promised pictures? ;)

Reb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back