Britain's American Civil War (1 Viewer)

Seems you've got a longer wait Mike on "The Chosen Gound Set" it's now scheduled for June.

Seems you've got a longer wait Mike on "The Chosen Gound Set" it's now scheduled for June.

:(:eek: After reading your post, LT, I had to look for myself on the WB website. The scheduled date has been changed to June. Like we discussed on the telephone the other day - production delays, Chinese New Year delays, etc, all can take a toll on scheduled releases. I will just have to make do with the Iron Brigade figures I currently have. Its looking like the first half of this year might be a little easier on my wallet than I had anticipated. This will also give me an opportunity to develop my K&C 1927 Shanghai/Yangtze River interest :)
Mike

Thank you all; LT, Michael, Titus, Scott, Bob and Vick - I am glad you liked my Iron Brigade photos. Looks like it will be another 6 months now before the new Iron Brigade "Chosen Ground" set will be released, so for now, these will have to do . . . . . . . . . . . Mike

Too sweet Mike-stunning work-you have learnt well "young" Skywalker-note emphasis on the young:D

When you get Chosen Ground try not to get Reynolds killed in the first wave;)

Bob

Its always great to hear from you Bob. I did note the reference to being "young" ;). I am planning on using the "Reynolds" mounted figure as Brig Gen John Gibbon leading the Iron Brigade at Brawner's Farm/2nd Bull Run. I know there was a big difference between their ranks but I am hoping that the difference will not be overly apparent on the uniform details.

I had some time this morning to "play" a little bit. Here are some photographs of some Up Close and Personal Combat

PICT0001-13.jpg

PICT0002-12.jpg

PICT0003-6.jpg

PICT0004-2.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

Really nice photos and great sets Mike...you're really amassing quite a range of poses in your collecting...keep it up...

Great photos Mike! To bad about the chosen ground set but I had a feeling we would be waiting for that one a little longer. Well anyway I still have lots to catch up on with the current figures.

Great setups Mike.Look very realistic.Between you and Mike Miller we are going to have the Battle of the Mike's:D:Dfor top dioramiats.
Mark

Mike,

Great pictures and layout!:cool: I really like how the officer's sword in the pfirst photo seems to gleem!:)

Best Regards,

Jake

More great layouts and photos Mike. It is a pleasure to see this. I expect you said this a long time back but are the stone walls Britains?

Thanks again one and all: Scott, Michael, Titus, Mark, Jake, and Bill

More great layouts and photos Mike. It is a pleasure to see this. I expect you said this a long time back but are the stone walls Britains?

All the stone walls I use are made by Wm. Britain sets #17811 Straight Stone Wall Sections, #17812 Gate and Corner Stone Wall Sections, and #17824 Stone Wall w/Working Gate and Two Straight Sections. Glad you liked the photos.

Mike

Any more play time this morning Mike? Sure did enjoy your last round.

I've been dealing with some annual maintenance and "tune-up" issues with my computer this morning LT. First time I ever used the Best Buy "Geek Squad" on-line diagnostic service and I was very much impressed. It took a couple of hours but my computer is humming like its brand new. Will plan to post some new photos tonight or tomorrow morning. :)
Mike

I've been dealing with some annual maintenance and "tune-up" issues with my computer this morning LT. First time I ever used the Best Buy "Geek Squad" on-line diagnostic service and I was very much impressed. It took a couple of hours but my computer is humming like its brand new. Will plan to post some new photos tonight or tomorrow morning. :)
Mike

I'm looking forward to the new photos Mike but I am enjoying the ones recently posted;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

I'm looking forward to the new photos Mike but I am enjoying the ones recently posted;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Wow, was pleasantly surprised with Photobucket this morning - there's been some very nice enhancements made. As promised Joe and Martyn - some new photos. A Rebel foraging party has run into a Yankee cavalry patrol which has evolved into a "Skirmish in the Farm Yard"
Mike

PICT0001-14.jpg

PICT0002-13.jpg

PICT0003-7.jpg

PICT0004-4.jpg

PICT0005-2.jpg

PICT0006-2.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Those are some fantastic shots Mike, probably your best yet !!! A great way to start the day :)

Always a pleasure to see the results of your promises Mike and got to agree with both Randy and Scott on the photos very nicely posed and photograph.

I agree with everyone else. Mike these sure are some very nice shots. Love the Calvary pieces they sure are nice. I have yet to get two of those you have.

These are fantastic photos Mike!:) Look forward to your next display of your War Between the States.:cool:

Best Regards,
Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back