Britain's American Civil War (3 Viewers)

Mike it looks like your to late in getting that gun in action. The Iron Brigade is upon you already. :D

IMG_1065edited.jpg

Mike it looks like your to late in getting that gun in action. The Iron Brigade is upon you already. :D

IMG_1065edited.jpg

Curses :rolleyes::p;) Kudos to you Titus my friend. This has been fun. Its been a good challenge to try and duplicate each others last photo and try to make it our own. Sounds like our Zulu collector friends might even start their own contest. By the way, this last photo of yours is superb at duplicating my last action. I have really enjoyed this. Titus, you and I may have started something here that will give us all a lot of fun and good times. HAPPY NEW YEAR . . . . . . . . Mike

This really cool !!! Looking forward to seeing what is next.

(perhaps Papa Zulu and I could do a Britains Zulu version :D)

Go for it Scott and Joe. Its a lot of fun and also a challenge. I am enjoying it immensley. . . . . . . . . . Mike

Seems like the Rebels and the Yanks are holding a Truce or is it the case they're out of ammo and supplies or waiting for more troops to support their next moves.:D:D:D

I think it ended with the Rebels "allowing" :rolleyes: the Yankees to have their gun back, LT. You never know when the hostilities may begin anew.

For Christmas I received two Treefrog Treasures gift certificates amongst other gifts. Last week I redeemed those, my WB holiday voucher, my WB Loyalty voucher, and my Treefrog store credit to acquire 5 more WB ACW sets. These arrived last night - it was like having Christams all over again :). Here are photos of each . . . they will soon be used in photos to come . . . . . . . . . . . Mike

WB #31033 Confederate Artillery Command set

PICT0001-14.jpg

WB #31027 Confederate Standing Loading set

PICT0002-8.jpg

WB #31029 Confederate Standing Priming set

PICT0003-6.jpg

WB #31045 Confederate Charging set

PICT0004-5.jpg

WB #31046 Union Color Sgt w/Flag Charging set

PICT0005-4.jpg

Don't you just love Christmas :D What great figures Mike, looking forward to seeing them in action on your dio. My personal favourite is the Union Colour Sgt. great movement in that piece.

Sure lloks like you had an early Christmas this year and thanks for sharing them.

I think it ended with the Rebels "allowing" :rolleyes: the Yankees to have their gun back, LT. You never know when the hostilities may begin anew.

For Christmas I received two Treefrog Treasures gift certificates amongst other gifts. Last week I redeemed those, my WB holiday voucher, my WB Loyalty voucher, and my Treefrog store credit to acquire 5 more WB ACW sets. These arrived last night - it was like having Christams all over again :). Here are photos of each . . . they will soon be used in photos to come . . . . . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0001-14.jpg

PICT0002-8.jpg

PICT0003-6.jpg

PICT0004-5.jpg

PICT0005-4.jpg

Mike,

Great additions to your collection. I need to get all of those except the Artillery Command set which I already have.

So what you are really saying LT is that "all's fair in love and war" :eek: As you can see from this series of photos, the Southern Cause is not lost yet. "Turn their gun! Turn their gun and use it on the Yanks!" A determined effort by a few stalwart Southern boys . . . . . . Mike

PICT0003-4.jpg

PICT0002-10.jpg

PICT0001-11.jpg

Love the info on canister shot - not sure if anyone mentioned it but this particular situation would seem ideal for double canister - I would think the Rebs could then retain their hard won gun. Meanwhile, great new photos and acquisitions Mike!

PICT0001-14.jpg

PICT0002-8.jpg

PICT0003-6.jpg

PICT0004-5.jpg

PICT0005-4.jpg

I think the "Good Guys in Blue" my lose the guns with these reinforcements.:D
Brian

I am anxiously awaiting WB #31051 Union Infantry Iron Brigade "The Chosen Ground" set #1 which has a scheduled release date of sometime this month. In the meantime I have been re-enforcing my existing Iron Brigade sets and thought I would photograph them in action this morning. I am hoping that this will hasten the delivery of The Chosen Ground set :D . . . . . . . . Mike

Iron Brigade Company Firing Line

PICT0001-12.jpg

PICT0002-11.jpg

Rest of the Regiment Moving Up For Support

PICT0003-5.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

I am anxiously awaiting WB #31051 Union Infantry Iron Brigade "The Chosen Ground" set #1 which has a scheduled release date of sometime this month. In the meantime I have been re-enforcing my existing Iron Brigade sets and thought I would photograph them in action this morning. I am hoping that this will hasten the delivery of The Chosen Ground set :D . . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0001-12.jpg

PICT0002-11.jpg

PICT0003-5.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

I can see why Mike your looking forward to "The Chosen Gound" set it sure will blend in very nicely with the figures appearing in the above photos which by the way are a pleasure to see. Hope the set is still due this month for you for there's no doubt you can wait to get your hands on it for your next batch of photos feturing The Iron Brigade.

I must have missed all your new pictures Mike...I just found them...beautiful work as always and your new figures look great...:D

Great figures and pictures mike! I also need to reinforce my Iron Brigade figures.

Another very smart set of pictures Mike. I am also looking forward to you receiving the Chosen Ground so we can see some more great photos.

Too sweet Mike-stunning work-you have learnt well "young" Skywalker-note emphasis on the young:D

When you get Chosen Ground try not to get Reynolds killed in the first wave;)

Bob

Attachments

• LCACW.jpg
    LCACW.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 33879131.jpg
    33879131.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 264
P.B. I highly recomend "Battle Cry fo Freedom" By McPherson.
It is a clasic read. Anyone interested in the American Civil War and that era of American History, will find it well worth the investment in funds and time.
O.C.

PICT0001-12.jpg

PICT0002-11.jpg

PICT0003-5.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

Great stuff Mike!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back