Britain's American Civil War (6 Viewers)

I want to wish every forum member, fellow collectors, and my friends a very Merry Christmas a wonderful Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year

Same to you Mike and all forum members.
Mark

I purchased this set with the cash gifts I received for Christmas. It was delivered this afternoon which was a pleasant surprise - didn't expect it until tomorrow. It is Old Northwest Trading Company #ACW-02 "Grim Harvest" Confederates Advancing 5-figure limited edition set. This is another fine ONTC set sculpted by Ken Osen which matches perfectly with Wm Britain ACW sets. The faces of the figures are quite expressive. The wounded color sgt is carrying the First National Confederate flag - "The Stars and Bars". You can bet I'll be using these figures in many of my photos to come :D . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

I purchased this set with the cash gifts I received for Christmas. It was delivered this afternoon which was a pleasant surprise - didn't expect it until tomorrow. It is Old Northwest Trading Company #ACW-02 "Grim Harvest" Confederates Advancing 5-figure limited edition set. This is another fine ONTC set sculpted by Ken Osen which matches perfectly with Wm Britain ACW sets. The faces of the figures are quite expressive. The wounded color sgt is carrying the First National Confederate flag - "The Stars and Bars". You can bet I'll be using these figures in many of my photos to come :D . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

Yes Mike that set is really awesome looking! Waiting for my set to arrive.

An excellent purchase Mike, the figures as you pointed out fit right in. Looking forward to the action down on the farm !! :)

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

Nice addtion to your Rebel troops and photograph Mike and I can just imagine how they'll be used in the furture.

Nice pick up Mike...well spent Christmas money...their faces really are expressive...I think they would look well charging an inclined hill...they almost seem to be looking up wards a little...I think you will be able to use them a lot of ways.:D

Very nice set Mike.Are you getting the Chosen Ground set when it comes out.
I see you are selling your Zulus,perhaps to pay for CG?Great collection.:)
Mark

Thank you friends; Titus, Scott, Joe, Michael, and Mark.

Very nice set Mike.Are you getting the Chosen Ground set when it comes out.I see you are selling your Zulus,perhaps to pay for CG?Great collection.:)
Mark

Got the Chosen Ground pre-ordered Mark. If it comes out on schedule I should be seeing it within the month :D. . . . . . . Mike

Thank you friends; Titus, Scott, Joe, Michael, and Mark.

Got the Chosen Ground pre-ordered Mark. If it comes out on schedule I should be seeing it within the month :D. . . . . . . Mike

This mini vignette with background looks really promising,the start of something new.With the new terrain mats and everything else the TS world has gone to another level.
Mark

Mike,

Great additions to your growing ACW collection.

Brian

Thankyou Jake, Martyn, and Brian. This morning I am continuing to use my new set with the addition of some other figures I. These photos show how nicely WB and ONTC figures go together. Can you imagine what it must have been like to face canister shot in an open field. I call this series of photos . . . . . . . A High Price For Glory

Mike

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

Thankyou Jake, Martyn, and Brian. This morning I am continuing to use my new set with the addition of some other figures I. These photos show how nicely WB and ONTC figures go together. Can you imagine what it must have been like to face canister shot in an open field. I call this series of photos . . . . . . . A High Price For Glory

Mike

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

Excellent photos Mike! I agree that set goes very well with WB figures. I cant wait to get my set.

Mike it is always a pleasure to view your pictures. They certainly show the joy you have setting up the scenes and photographing them.

Happy New Year !!

Scott

Mike

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

Knew it wouldn't take you very long to feature them once again Mike and very nicely photograph and presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back