Britain's American Civil War (1 Viewer)

Thank you Scott, Michael, Titus, and Joe. Playing around a little bit this evening and came up with this amusement :D. This is what happens when you eat . . . . . . .

Too many green apples ;)

PICT0001-9.jpg

PICT0002-7.jpg

Hi Mike,

Now that is clever! :D One cannot help but laugh when viewing the critical moment your scene depicts! My compliments for your creative, tongue-in-cheek representation of a desperate soldier's critical need!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat ;)

Thank you Scott, Michael, Titus, and Joe. Playing around a little bit this evening and came up with this amusement :D. This is what happens when you eat . . . . . . .

Too many green apples ;)

PICT0001-9.jpg

PICT0002-7.jpg

Hahahahahahaha!!!!:D Very funny Mike!:)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Vick

Sure that wasn't you reflecting back when you were re enacting the period Mike:D:D:D. Nicely done story line and photos as usual.

Too many green apples ;)

PICT0001-9.jpg

PICT0002-7.jpg

I hope it wasn't occupied.

Too many green apples ;)

PICT0001-9.jpg

PICT0002-7.jpg

Excellent Mike:D

Merry Christmas

Martyn:)

I am glad my last photos made so many of you laugh. Thanks to all; Scott, Pat, Jake, Titus, Ken, Joe, Brian, 6th WI, and Martyn. I am continuing to use the Compact Flourescent light bulbs in my side lighting. I am finding that the 60W "daylight" bulbs are working the best to provide a nice natural blue light similar to being outdoors. Here are a few photos I took this morning . . . Mike

A Test of Their "Metal"

PICT0002-8.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Nicely done Mike you've a nice selection of figures to draw on so that you can create a number of hand to hand scenes.

All these wonderfully creative ACW photos once again point to the outstanding figures that Britains is creating. In pose, sculpting, accuracy, these are the best on the market. Keep the photo stories coming, please. I enjoy the h*** out of them.:D -- Al

I am glad my last photos made so many of you laugh. Thanks to all; Scott, Pat, Jake, Titus, Ken, Joe, Brian, 6th WI, and Martyn. I am continuing to use the Compact Flourescent light bulbs in my side lighting. I am finding that the 60W "daylight" bulbs are working the best to provide a nice natural blue light similar to being outdoors. Here are a few photos I took this morning . . . Mike

A Test of Their "Metal"

PICT0002-8.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Nice shots Mike...very cool!:cool:

Too many green apples ;)

PICT0001-9.jpg

PICT0002-7.jpg

Did I ever tell you guys about the scratch and sniff version of this scenic Ken and I were going to do...taking the hobby to a whole new low! (and don't go all highbrow on me...you know you'd have to buy one!)

I want to wish every forum member, fellow collectors, and my friends a very Merry Christmas a wonderful Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back