Britain's American Civil War (1 Viewer)

Here are two photos I took today. Mike here is one of the guns responsible for firing canister shot into your Rebs.

IMG_1040edited.jpg

This Union Calvary Trooper I got has a gift for Christmas.
IMG_1042edited.jpg

Here are two photos I took today. Mike here is one of the guns responsible for firing canister shot into your Rebs.

IMG_1040edited.jpg

This Union Calvary Trooper I got has a gift for Christmas.
IMG_1042edited.jpg

So they were responsible for the carnage. I shall give them the bayonet! A very nice photo Titus. I really like the backdrop picture you used. The trooper was a nice gift. I hope WB expands their cavalry offerings in 2010.
Mike

Very nice Titus,

How cool is this!!!!!!!!!!!! A war on the forum between Mike & Titus Love it !!! :D:D

As I promised Titus :D. Now your artillery crew will feel the full temper of Confederate steel :eek: This was fun - too bad it takes so long to stage and photograph the figures.
Mike

PICT0003-2.jpg

PICT0002-9.jpg

PICT0001-10.jpg

Nicely stage Titus and Mike and Mike let's face it you enjoyed the fun you had setting it all up an creating the photos. Does it continue gentleman?

Nicely stage Titus and Mike and Mike let's face it you enjoyed the fun you had setting it all up an creating the photos. Does it continue gentleman?

Yes very nice Mike, retaliate Titus !!! :D:D:D :p

Titus I think PaPa Zulu and Scott have thrown out a challenge to us. I believe the ball is in your court . . . . er, should I say in your musket???:rolleyes:
Mike

Titus...very nice photos...

Mike...nice retaliation...

This is like INTERNET chess...

Titus moves...then it's Mike's turn...

Very good...

Now one of you guys tell me...

What is canister shot comprised of?

Titus...very nice photos...

Mike...nice retaliation...

This is like INTERNET chess...

Titus moves...then it's Mike's turn...

Very good...

Now one of you guys tell me...

What is canister shot comprised of?

Michael, cannister shot in the briefest of explaination is basically a tin can full of large lead balls. It was used at close range as an anti-personnel round. Extremly divestating to troops in massed formations.
Mike

Michael, picture cannister shot (also called case shot) as a huge shotgun shell. When fired the tin can fell apart releasing its content of lead or steel balls in a big fan. It could really put a hurt on troops. Here's a picture . . . . Mike

Attachments

• 300px-3inchCaseShotMkVDiagram.jpg
    300px-3inchCaseShotMkVDiagram.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 91
Mike I will not let you take the gun! Iron Brigade Charge!!

IMG_1057edited.jpg

Well it looks like Mikes Confederates are on the run. :D
IMG_1052edited.jpg

Im looking forward to that Chosen Ground set. These Iron brigade figures are really nicely done.

No fair Titus taking control of my Confederates ;), Perhaps you were just alittle worried how I would retaliate against your Iron Brigade :p:D My battle worn Kepi is tipped to you.
Mike

No fair Titus taking control of my Confederates ;), Perhaps you were just alittle worried how I would retaliate against your Iron Brigade :p:D My battle worn Kepi is tipped to you.
Mike

Turn about is fair play Mike you've got Yankees that you can also control and great scenic come back and move Titus on behave of the Yankees. Your move Rebel Mike.:D:D:D

Turn about is fair play Mike you've got Yankees that you can also control and great scenic come back and move Titus on behave of the Yankees. Your move Rebel Mike.:D:D:D

So what you are really saying LT is that "all's fair in love and war" :eek: As you can see from this series of photos, the Southern Cause is not lost yet. "Turn their gun! Turn their gun and use it on the Yanks!" A determined effort by a few stalwart Southern boys . . . . . . Mike

PICT0003-4.jpg

PICT0002-10.jpg

PICT0001-11.jpg

I think whoever has the most soldiers is going to win this little chess match...

you both better hope Bob...aka UKReb... doesn't jump in.:D

This really cool !!! Looking forward to seeing what is next.

(perhaps Papa Zulu and I could do a Britains Zulu version :D)

Scott....PAPA ZULU....

I officially declare that the "game" is on....

Scott....you have won the coin toss by challenge....

You're on offense....

Pick your side and make the first move....

This should be fun....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back