Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Hi all,just wondered how many recognizable personality figures are left for Rorkes drift or are we reaching the limit,plus casualty figures seem low on the ground for both sides surely time for some more?
regards Steve

Hi all,just wondered how many recognizable personality figures are left for Rorkes drift or are we reaching the limit,plus casualty figures seem low on the ground for both sides surely time for some more?
regards Steve

Well this year we will get Hitch, Bourne & Reverend Smith. I think I would agree not many left if any. Maxfield & Windridge? maybe.

Looks like we will also get 2 wounded Zulus and a wounded member of the 24th (on the stretcher) I agree definately in need of more wounded/dead Zulus for the Drift and also dead/wounded 24th for Isandlwana. I am sure that WB will get there just a lot of ground to cover I guess.

I agree Martyn and here's another.

3020.jpg

Superbly done Joe, just very nice - would make a nice calendar cover. The new dio base is working out nicely.
Mike

Thanks guy promised Ken his base would get in alot of play time and Michael got in some just a short while ago with yours....The Lt.

017-6.jpg

018-2.jpg

018-2.jpg

Glad to see you're having so much fun LT, with your new figures and your new scenic bases.
Mike

Both bases look great with the figures and as usual great photography LT. Glad to see you enjoying your playtime.

Is this another one-off figure made for Lt.:D
Brian

No Brian I set up the photo using the base of and the triumphant Zulu figure from Conte's Zulu Set 1 along with WBritain's 24th Foot from set 008 and thier Zulu from set 021 they sure do play well together.....The Lt.

A great way to start my morning Joe while I drink my cup of coffee. I am glad to see you having so much fun with your one of a kind Lt Chard defending the north wall.
Mike

Another for you to enjoy with your next cup of coffee Mike and nice job on reporting Britan's Civil War scheduled. Let's not forget Mike Assistant Commissary Dalton and Trooper Lugg of the Natal Mounted Police.

4012.jpg

Another for you to enjoy with your next cup of coffee Mike and nice job on reporting Britan's Civil War scheduled. Let's not forget Mike Assistant Commissary Dalton and Trooper Lugg of the Natal Mounted Police.

4012.jpg

I too am enjoy this photo after my walk to 7-11 to get a cup of coffee.

Good morning Lt. "Giv' 'em he!! 24th" . . . . . . Nice close-up pic
Mike

Morning Mike here's another as you enjoy your morning coffee. as this series ends.

4013.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back