Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Been awhild since this lad made an appearance.

011-7.jpg

The photos of the defense of the South wall are really very nice LT. Your cook house really adds a nice touch as part of the backdrop. This photo is also very nice - great close-up. Your new diorama base is working out very well for you.
Mike

at last Isandlwana

Attachments

• P3200002.jpg
    P3200002.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 73
  • P3200001.jpg
    P3200001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 73
Nice arrangement, it is a nice blending of figures from different manufacturers.

Brian

Very nice, are they K&C oxen?

yes, I am prepared to shift camp if I am fairly sure we will never see it from Britain's, so K&C do sometimes get alook in that way. Cannot wait for the tents and wagon's though later this year, what a great photo.

Nice to see you at play villagehorse and looks like Britain's has nicely added it's accessories to the building of the defense of the Mission Station. Let's not forget the water cart. If I'm not mistaken they've plans to add more of the principal characters who took part in it's defense. Nice start as the venture into Isandlwana and most of the figure sets already available will fit in nicely with what they've got plans for. Thanks Mike and Martyn once again for your comments. Scott it's been awhile since I featured my favorite lad and have you gotten his bayonet reattached to his Martini Henry. Hope all of your day's are off to a good start.......The Lt.

Last edited:
A great day here Lt and a very nice picture from you to start my day. I haven't attached the bayonet yet. (I think I have misplaced it :eek:) I still have stuff to unpack so hoping it is in there.

Morning Scott the sun hasn't risen and we are in for a rainy day here in Kittery. Hope your able to find the bayonet and if you repacked him in his box prior to your move it's a good chance you may find it lodge in it. In the mean time got mine playing with Conte again and I know the figure and set will fit in well with your Brits. Have a great day...The Lt.

018-3.jpg

Last edited:
Morning Scott the sun hasn't risen and we in for a rainy day here in Kittery. Hope your able to find the bayonet and if you repacked him in his box prior to your move it's a good chance you may find it lodge in it. In the mean time got mine playing with Conte again and I know the figure and set will fit in well with your Brits. Have a great day...The Lt.

018-3.jpg

Good morning Joe, bright and sunny here at the moment.

Great picture:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Morning Scott the sun hasn't risen and we are in for a rainy day here in Kittery. Hope your able to find the bayonet and if you repacked him in his box prior to your move it's a good chance you may find it lodge in it. In the mean time got mine playing with Conte again and I know the figure and set will fit in well with your Brits. Have a great day...The Lt.

018-3.jpg

Great start to the day Joe, rain and cold weather is also in the forecast for us today. Stay warm and dry :)

018-3.jpg

Good morning LT. Waiting on my coffee to brew so I thought I would see what was new on the forum. You have given us another very nice photo to start the day with. Your new dio base really blends in nicely with the backdrop photo you have used. The sun is up here in Wisconcin but its only 19 F - another brisk . . . er I mean cold, day. I'll probably have to stay inside instead of tending to the Spring clean up of my yard - oh what should I do to keep myself busy and out of trouble???? :rolleyes:
Mike

Thanks guys and if you have'nt order one of Kens bases I recommend you do and Mike bet I know what you'll be up to today......The Lt.

Got a hunch your having your morning coffee Mike and I'm a little late with your morning photo. Hope your days off to a good start....The Lt.

2011-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back