Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Martyn I think your new figure needs to take things a little more seriously - It appears he just wants to "horse around" :rolleyes::p. In all seriousness that's a great looking figure Martyn and certainly a nice addition to your Zulu collection.
Mike

Martyn I think your new figure needs to take things a little more seriously - It appears he just wants to "horse around" :rolleyes::p. In all seriousness that's a great looking figure Martyn and certainly a nice addition to your Zulu collection.
Mike

Wonderful Martyn, I am expecting mine within the next week.

Thanks Mike:D and Scott you will really like this set;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn can he be removed from the horse and if so he can also be featured as the unknown Zulu inDuna who was also mounted falling from his horse after being shot by Private James Dunbar of B Company;););).....The Lt.

Martyn can he be removed from the horse and if so he can also be featured as the unknown Zulu inDuna who was also mounted falling from his horse after being shot by Private James Dunbar of B Company;););).....The Lt.

Good morning Joe

He is fixed to the horse, this is not quite as bad as having Corporal Allen fixed in place:(, that is a great idea of yours though;)

Cheers

Although I guess best that it is fixed, I did have some plans for the horse and I thought the Prince might have been able to stand ok on the ground.Interestingly, it is shown by Britain's as a '2 piece set'.

Although I guess best that it is fixed, I did have some plans for the horse and I thought the Prince might have been able to stand ok on the ground.Interestingly, it is shown by Britain's as a '2 piece set'.

Hi villagehorse

It is not the only one, the Zulu Married Regiment Casualty Set #1 (20022) is also described as “2 piece set” although it is one piece:confused:

Cheers

Good morning Joe

He is fixed to the horse, this is not quite as bad as having Corporal Allen fixed in place:(, that is a great idea of yours though;)

Cheers

Agree with you Martyn when it comes to Coporal Allen but we still can feature Private Dunbar taking a shot at the mounted Induna;););) Here's Britain's March Zulu War Calendar......The Lt.

calendarc0fe4075119e2237ff21fc9b75f.jpg

Agree with you Martyn when it comes to Coporal Allen but we still can feature Private Dunbar taking a shot at the mounted Induna;););) Here's Britain's March Zulu War Calendar......The Lt.

calendarc0fe4075119e2237ff21fc9b75f.jpg

Very nice Joe

Cheers

Another great calendar Papa...

I still like the conte one the best of all...

this has to be my second choice...

Better tell Lt Chard to be careful - you don't want him to be blinded by the early morning sun Joe - he has to make every shot count :D
Mike

Nice photo Joe and transporting you to Isandlawna for this long weekend :)

A member of the 24th pays with his life to help out a comrade.

DSC02522.jpg

This next photo was inspired by Zulu Dawn, (need a Bob Hoskins figure :D)

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

Nice to see you enjoying your Zulu collection this afternoon Scott. Nice photos . . . . . . Mike

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

Glad to see you joined in to play Scott and a figures been requested of Colour- Sergent Maybin firing a pistol which can also be featured as Colour-Sergeant Williams who he star as in Zulu Dawn here's hoping he comes to being.

LT., where did you get the figure of Chard with the pistol... thanks

Ken Osen was good enough to arm my figure of him firing his pistol and was received as a birtday gift. He's one of a kind and I still can't thank Ken enough for him.....Joe

Ken Osen was good enough to arm my figure of him firing his pistol and was received as a birtday gift. He's one of a kind and I still can't thank Ken enough for him.....Joe
it'a a great figure, enjoy him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back