Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Nice photo Joe and transporting you to Isandlawna for this long weekend :)

A member of the 24th pays with his life to help out a comrade.

DSC02522.jpg

This next photo was inspired by Zulu Dawn, (need a Bob Hoskins figure :D)

DSC02523.jpg
Scott...those are really nice photos...your shots are getting better and better.

Ken Osen was good enough to arm my figure of him firing his pistol and was received as a birtday gift. He's one of a kind and I still can't thank Ken enough for him.....Joe

He is a beauty Joseph..."one of a kinds" can't be beat...you see...if you treat people nice...they treat you nice...hehehehe....:D

He is a beauty Joseph..."one of a kinds" can't be beat...you see...if you treat people nice...they treat you nice...hehehehe....:D[/QUOT

Excellent words of wisdom Michael. This lad joined Chard in the sun this morning.:):)....The Lt.

004-11.jpg

He is a beauty Joseph..."one of a kinds" can't be beat...you see...if you treat people nice...they treat you nice...hehehehe....:D

He is a beauty Joseph..."one of a kinds" can't be beat...you see...if you treat people nice...they treat you nice...hehehehe....:D[/QUOT

Excellent words of wisdom Michael. This lad joined Chard in the sun this morning.:):)....The Lt.

004-11.jpg

Too right, I couldn't have put it better myself.

Great picture Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

Another morning coffee photo to start your day. Hope all's well....The Lt.

2002-10.jpg

Happy Easter LT. Enjoying the morning with a good cup of coffee. Nice photo you have provided us with this morning featuring a supply wagon and a couple of your favorite rankers.
Mike

Another morning coffee photo to start your day. Hope all's well....The Lt.

2002-10.jpg

Hopefully, he is looking for my Hazelnut coffee shippment, it was due to arrive with this shippment, as I have have depleted my supply.

Brian

This lads also looking for it Brian and late in trying to find out if your Hazelnut coffees arrived. Hope you've had a good day....The Lt.

005-22.jpg

Yikes :eek:! They are surrounded - Great way to start my morning Joe.
Mike

As always greatly enjoying the photographs. You should be signed up by Britains.

Still would love to have a couple or more actual bodies on the ground to add to any scene, both of 24th and the Zulus. I know it doesn't generally seem to be part of the set up of any of the Britains series to have piles of expired troops but the odd one or two wouldn't go amiss, perhaps they don't sell well traditionally?

I for one would certainly buy a box set of a couple of dead 24th and or Zulus (a box of each?) piled together, plus a separate dead figure and maybe the odd abandoned shield. It would add a further touch of drama to any diorama.

Joining in the fun this evening with my newest addition to the Drift. Waiting for me on the counter when I got home from work :D

Prince Dabulamanzi urging the warriors on

DSC02551.jpg

Arrival at the Drift

DSC02559.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back