Britain's Zulu War (6 Viewers)

20048 - Zulu Induna - Prince Dabulamanzi Mounted (Zulu Commander at Rorke's Drift) Mine was 270 of 800.

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

DSC02557.jpg

20048 - Zulu Induna - Prince Dabulamanzi Mounted (Zulu Commander at Rorke's Drift) Mine was 270 of 800.

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

DSC02557.jpg

It sure didn't take you long Scott to take him out of his box to play with and sure glad you did got to see him up close today and can see why you've chosen to add him to your Land of the Zulus.....The Lt.

Last edited:
Great looking mounted figure Scott and a splendid addition to your Zulu collection.
Mike

Someone who is skilled could do a modification to him, perhaps replace the rifle with a spear (and perhaps bend the arm slightly forward??) and repaint the horse.

Joining in the fun this evening with my newest addition to the Drift. Waiting for me on the counter when I got home from work :D

Prince Dabulamanzi urging the warriors on

DSC02551.jpg

Arrival at the Drift

DSC02559.jpg

Scott...that is a really nice figure...I bet we will be seeing a lot of him.

A little on the cool side Michael but the sun's shining with no rain or snow:D:D:D. Now for a little afternoon playtime....Papa Zulu;););)

009-8.jpg

Monday mornings coffee photo hope you all had a great weekend.....The Lt.

006-9.jpg

Thought you might enjoy seeing His Royal Highness Prince V. A Shange holding the WBritain mounted figure of his Great-Grandfather Prince Dabulamanzi he received while attending the event held at the National Army Museum over the weekend. The photo was taken by John Young a well known member of the RDVC web site who was ask to feature on their site thanking the staff of WBritain for his gift. Richard Walker was very gracious to follow up on a request made by John Young......The Lt.

004-12.jpg

A beautiful day here in southwestern Ontario and also a day off :D So joining in the fun with a little playtime.

Defending the Natal border :)

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

Nice seeing you having the Prince unleashing his Warriors Scott and it sure looks like they're taking their toll. Hope you've enjoyed your day off for I suely enjoyed your playtime.....The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back