Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

have now put some upward struts on the pont and threaded the rope through these, after seeing a photo of one in a book a couple of days ago.

Attachments

• P4130017.jpg
    P4130017.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 113
I don't know how many more Isandlwana releases are planed, but how about a figure holding the 2nd Bn Colours to end the series. I know there is no proof that they were actually used in one of the final rallying squares of the battle, only informed speculation, but it would be a fitting end to the series when it eventually arrives.

I talked with Richard today at The Toy Soldier Shoppe, and he did mention that he is planning on releasing more Isandlwana figures and figures from other battles and events of the AZW. However, us collectors will have a little time to absorb all of the announced figures, before any new figures are released. It sounds like 2011 will be banner year for AZW figures.

Brian

Very nice Villagehorse and like how you have pressed Lord Kitchener into service until we receive our own Lord Chelmsford.

Thanks also for the info Brian much appreciated. Personally I think this year is a bumper year for the AZW :D :D :D

Very nice Villagehorse and like how you have pressed Lord Kitchener into service until we receive our own Lord Chelmsford.

Thanks also for the info Brian much appreciated. Personally I think this year is a bumper year for the AZW :D :D :D

Ok, so it was not the correct Lord, that's why I turned his face away so you could not see who it really was, but you knew anyway. I just cannot wait for the coming releases, so I am looking for anyways to bring it on sooner. Really excited about the Zulu series and if any collectors are not going to get them, that's ok, because I will take their share of the figures. I am cursed as a 'army builder' collector, which is lethal on the bank balance, but gives me an excuse to keep earning.

Enjoyed your last batch of photos villagehorse and thought I'd join you this morning as fighting on the slopes of Isandlwana continue. Sorry guys fo a little late for your first cup of coffee....The Lt.

1014.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Looks like your rankers have their hands full this morning Joe. Great looking photo.
Mike

Enjoyed your last batch of photos villagehorse and thought I'd join you this morning as fighting on the slopes of Isandlwana continue. Sorry guys fo a little late for your first cup of coffee....The Lt.

1014.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Excellent Joe and looking forward to the next instalment

Cheers

Martyn:)

The series continues setting it up using the gifted mat from MMIller and the featured figures.

002-17.jpg

2001-1.jpg

2003-3.jpg

2002-3.jpg

2004.jpg

2005-3.jpg

2006-2.jpg

2007-2.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Great series of photos Lt, showing how you staged your photo session. Is that the Little Captain I spoted underneath the table in the second picture. If it was I am sure he was a big help - good company to say the least.
Mike

Fabulous Joe, we would expect nothing less from our "Papa Zulu". Thanks for sharing your playtime with us !!

Couple more scenic pieces received today for the Drift.

Bakehouse and ovens. Nice dio pieces I like the larger oven especially as it has actual "grass" all around the base.

DSC02574.jpg

Biscuit boxes, another great additional, just wish they were a little shorter and had more single boxes. Some of the boxes have Navy Biscuits and Commissariat Natal printed on them. Nice touch.

DSC02575.jpg

Defending the wall...........perhaps when they are done they can have some tea to go with all those biscuits :D

DSC02576.jpg

Couple more scenic pieces received today for the Drift.

Bakehouse and ovens. Nice dio pieces I like the larger oven especially as it has actual "grass" all around the base.

DSC02574.jpg

Biscuit boxes, another great additional, just wish they were a little shorter and had more single boxes. Some of the boxes have Navy Biscuits and Commissariat Natal printed on them. Nice touch.

DSC02575.jpg

Very nice additions Scott, I like them:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back