Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Awesome Joe! How did you create the hill ?

Sorry for not answering this earlie Titus. The hills made up of the mat I purchased from Jo Ann Fabrics laid out in a few layers and a piece of foam for it's top then laying my MMiller's mat on top to create the effects of a hill.......The Lt.

A few photos Martyn to enjoy with your morning coffee. Got a hunch both Mike and Scott might get to see them before their morning cups of java. The photo series continues.

1014-3.jpg

1012-4.jpg

1008-4.jpg

1007-6.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

A few photos Martyn to enjoy with your morning coffee. Got a hunch both Mike and Scott might get to see them before their morning cups of java. The photo series continues.

1014-3.jpg

1012-4.jpg

1008-4.jpg

1007-6.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks Joe
Bit late but just enjoyed my afternoon cup of coffee;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

I really enjoyed the photo series you have provided for our entertainment Joe. The last series of pictures was a great way to conclude with.
Mike

Thanks Martyn and Mike there's another series in the works. Not wanting to take away from the ACW threads discussion of exclusive sets Mister Dave the two exclusive sets requested where not posted earlier and they're no big secrets but would prefer to see if Richard or Ken provide us with an answer before commenting on them. Sorry MD for the delay in replying earlier.....The Lt.

Four Carbineers fighting to rescue the two dismounted Carbineers due shortly....The Lt.

2020-1.jpg

To be Continued........The Lt.

HAHA Another neat shot. It appears you have all your "landscaping" done in preparation for the upcoming storehouse. I have one ordered also, god knows where I am going to put it though LOL.

HAHA Another neat shot. It appears you have all your "landscaping" done in preparation for the upcoming storehouse. I have one ordered also, god knows where I am going to put it though LOL.

Yes its been a long wait for the storehouse, hoping Britain's keeps the May date this time. Just need a couple of the upcoming ox wagons and I think I will have nailed the Rorke's Drift layout, than onwards to Isandlwana.

Yes its been a long wait for the storehouse, hoping Britain's keeps the May date this time. Just need a couple of the upcoming ox wagons and I think I will have nailed the Rorke's Drift layout, than onwards to Isandlwana.

Yes same for me as well. Judging by the releases so far this year, things seem to have been on track. Here's hoping :)

Villagehorse the defences of your Mission Station at the Drift are coming along very nicely and will be well defended by the looks of things. Scott I'm sure by hook or crook you'll find a space for your Commissary Storehouse and Michael Tim did a very nice job in creating the mat and I know the two of you spent time chatting to develop the mats you sent my way. Martyn the Natal Carbineer's photo story line continues.....The Lt.

2021-1.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back