Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Nice addtions to your collection Scott and thanks guys as the photo series continues.

2008-3.jpg

2011-2.jpg

2010-2.jpg

2011-2.jpg

2012-2.jpg

2014-2.jpg

2015.jpg

2016.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Great bunch of shots. Puts me in mind of Younghusband's fight amongst the rocks. Nice job. -- Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Lt.,

Great stuff here. A masterly display of figures from Britain's, Conte and Collector's Showcase.

Thanks, Raymond.:)

Very niiiiiiiiice Joe:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great additions to your ever expanding Zulu collection Scott. Glad to see your series of photos continuing this morning Joe.
Mike

Can I ask what you are using as the pont ? Looks like playmobil to me.

correct again, the tray of the safari truck comes off fairly easy. As I guess we are not going to see one from Britain's, this my anwser, which I am quite pleased with the end result.

correct again, the tray of the safari truck comes off fairly easy. As I guess we are not going to see one from Britain's, this my anwser, which I am quite pleased with the end result.

Thanks for the info, and I agree the end result is very effective !

Extremely Great Looking!!. but, I have a question. in One of the threads. It had a picture of a Gloss piece, right beside a Conre Zulu, and the size does show. So my Obvious question is. Is there a Size difference Between the Gloss and Matte Pieces?? Thanks In advance with the reply, much Obliged!!

Now joining in the play time :)

Defending the Bakehouse
DSC02577.jpg

Looks like this ranker was out of luck
DSC02578.jpg

Nice additions, Scott, I too like the oven and bakehouse set. I did not pick up the barricade. It was either the barricade or LL figure.

Extremely Great Looking!!. but, I have a question. in One of the threads. It had a picture of a Gloss piece, right beside a Conre Zulu, and the size does show. So my Obvious question is. Is there a Size difference Between the Gloss and Matte Pieces?? Thanks In advance with the reply, much Obliged!!

There is a difference between the gloss and matte Britains figures. The gloss being about 54mm and the matte being about 58mm

Scott...loving your new work...the biscuit box wall...the smokehouse...the hut...your collection is growing rapidly and your photos are really looking nice...great work...thanks for the pics...keep them coming...:D

Papa Z...you got a regular full scale war developing...I have told you before...I'm a sucker for those epic battle scenes...just can't stop looking at them...:cool:

There is a difference between the gloss and matte Britains figures. The gloss being about 54mm and the matte being about 58mm[

Thanks!!, much obliged!!. I just started this range. and Like to mix as much makers as I can possibly can.

Here's a few more for this evening for you Martyn as the series continues;);)...The Lt.

003-8.jpg

001-13.jpg

2023.jpg

2021.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back