Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Thought you might enjoy seeing His Royal Highness Prince V. A Shange holding the WBritain mounted figure of his Great-Grandfather Prince Dabulamanzi he received while attending the event held at the National Army Museum over the weekend. The photo was taken by John Young a well known member of the RDVC web site who was ask to feature on their site thanking the staff of WBritain for his gift. Richard Walker was very gracious to follow up on a request made by John Young......The Lt.

004-12.jpg

Nice bit of info there Joe, thanks for posting it;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thank you gentlemen for your comments. Can't wait for the upcoming releases especially the tents and wagons :) Things will pick up then I am sure :D

Time seems to fly from time to time Scott and before you know it the tents and wagons will have arrived in your Land of The Zulu. For now it's fun for me to continue playing with the old until the new arrive.....

007-13.jpg

Time seems to fly from time to time Scott and before you know it the tents and wagons will have arrived in your Land of The Zulu. For now it's fun for me to continue playing with the old until the new arrive.....

007-13.jpg

Very true Joe, roll on the Summer.

Cheers

Thanks Scott. Spent a little playtime creating a Trading Card featuring the figure of Lieutenant Chard that Ken converted for me to join the othe WB cards I've done and thought I'd pass it on.....The Lt.

deckd0517c3177049d9345366dc8f7ed519.jpg

Joe

When will the Prince appear in your collection? I am sure you will want to add this gem to your Zulu Army. Are you picking him up sunday at NTSS?

Randy

Thanks Scott. Spent a little playtime creating a Trading Card featuring the figure of Lieutenant Chard that Ken converted for me to join the othe WB cards I've done and thought I'd pass it on.....The Lt.

deckd0517c3177049d9345366dc8f7ed519.jpg

Nice addition to the card collection Joe

Cheers

Has anyone mixed the Conte Rorkes Drift sets with the WB Hospital and soon to be released storehouse?

Damian the villagehorse is featuring the Last Redoubt by Conte which made up his ZW Set three which Conte also provided un painted as a single piece..The Lt.

Attachments

• P2090002.jpg
    P2090002.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 65
Damian the villagehorse is featuring the Last Redoubt by Conte which made up his ZW Set three which Conte also provided un painted as a single piece..The Lt.

Thanks Joe.
I was hoping to see some-one using the Defence of RD set with the pile of dead Zulu in conjucntion with the new WB sets.

I don't know how many more Isandlwana releases are planed, but how about a figure holding the 2nd Bn Colours to end the series. I know there is no proof that they were actually used in one of the final rallying squares of the battle, only informed speculation, but it would be a fitting end to the series when it eventually arrives.

I don't know how many more Isandlwana releases are planed, but how about a figure holding the 2nd Bn Colours to end the series. I know there is no proof that they were actually used in one of the final rallying squares of the battle, only informed speculation, but it would be a fitting end to the series when it eventually arrives.

HEY !! We haven't even got to Isandlwana yet ! Don't talk about ending it so soon. :D:D

Although ModelZone did commission a Melvill saving the colours which is quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back