Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Just more or less got home from work and this was waiting Britain's Zulu war Collectors Club 2010.
50018c British 24th foot bugle boy 1879,heres some images:)
Sorry for the quality:rolleyes:

Good news! He should be arriving in my mail box one of these days then. :)

MD

Great to see this boy surface at the start of May rather than at the end as I thought it would be. Going to need a couple of these to rally the troops.

The Carbineers photo series continues...........The Lt.

007-16.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Once again your welcome Martyn as the series continues.

002-18.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Once again your welcome Martyn as the series continues.

002-18.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Nice way to start my Sunday off Joe:cool: as the weather over here has taken a turn for the worst, cold and very wet, typical Bank Holiday in fact:mad:

Cheers

Martyn:)

All you Zulu guys...

right now...

they are showing the Shaka Zulu episode of "The Deadliest Warriors"..

lots of Zulu weapons demonstrated...

All you Zulu guys...

right now...

they are showing the Shaka Zulu episode of "The Deadliest Warriors"..

lots of Zulu weapons demonstrated...

Excellent series Michael, I have it on DVD and can recommend it.

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks for the alert Michael via the phone but I don't have the TV Station it appeared on. Meanwhile the Carbineer'sl photo series continues......The Lt.

001-14.jpg

Just starting to enjoy my first cup of coffee this morning Joe. Once again your wonderful photo adds to my morning enjoyment. Its a great way to wake up and "smell the coffee"
Mike

Thanks guys once again as this photo series comes to an end.....The Lt.

2014-3.jpg

I'm sure this Lieuteenant of The Royal Engineers sure could use to be rescued by the Natal Caribineers....The Lt.

2006-3.jpg

I'm sure this Lieuteenant of The Royal Engineers sure could use to be rescued by the Natal Caribineers....The Lt.

2006-3.jpg

Most excellent picture, M' Lord! How has Chard wandered out? In need of personals from his wagon?:eek::D
Mike

2006-3.jpg

When his revolver runs out...he can use that Martini-Henry with it's 22" lunger to dispatch a few more of those guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back