Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Thanks Joe. My wish list shows the wounded set out of stock at present, so I suspect it'll be re-stocked soon and then in the mail to me. This set will be the start of my second little cluster of figures in action around Isandlwana. :)

MD

Well I didn't have to wait long as it turns out, as these guys showed up today.

Nice line up in these last photos too Joe.

MD

Very nice photos Joe, still waiting for my new figures and then will get in some playtime, as it has been awhile :eek:

Looking forward to your joining me Scott it's about that time of the month the May figures will be shipping. Got to insure we start the villagehorse's day off with something Zulu. Here's one for today.....The Lt.

3004.jpg

Looking forward to your joining me Scott it's about that time of the month the May figures will be shipping. Got to insure we start the villagehorse's day off with something Zulu. Here's one for today.....The Lt.

3004.jpg

Lt.,
Get Hitch back in the fighting! I see him sitting down in the rear echelon getting treated for his flesh wound!:D
Mike

3004.jpg

You are too kind. The days seem to drag waiting for the next May figures release.

Seems like the May figures are being shown in stock and begining to ship to their dealears. TF announced they receive one of the Carbineers. In the mean time the Mission Station continues under attack.....The Lt.

3002.jpg

Seems like the May figures are being shown in stock and begining to ship to their dealears. TF announced they receive one of the Carbineers. In the mean time the Mission Station continues under attack.....The Lt.

3002.jpg

Joe,
What's the differrence between the new NC and the NMP standing that's been out for a while?:)
Mike

Joe,
What's the differrence between the new NC and the NMP standing that's been out for a while?:)
Mike

Mike my good Aide de Camp they say and I'm sure you'll agee that a pictures is worth a thousand words. You'll note the Carbineer appears first and the NMP second. The standard uniform of the NMP was black which due to the dye would turn a dark brown after being wet. The subject of the color change has been debated I tend to go along with Ian Knight and Angus McBride vs Ian Castle an got a hunch you do also......Joe

Attachments

• 20061LRMA29541578-0001.jpg
    20061LRMA29541578-0001.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 20081LRMA29541578-0002.jpg
    20081LRMA29541578-0002.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 143
Mine should be here next week, shortage with my dealers order.

I am a bit miffed about the new NMP single figure as it is the same as the "limited" edition set. :mad:

Mine should be here next week, shortage with my dealers order.

I am a bit miffed about the new NMP single figure as it is the same as the "limited" edition set. :mad:

Ditto Scott and by the way the Kneeling Firing Carbineer and the 24th Foot firing his Martini-Henry are in stock at WB so with luck they'll be shipped along with your Carbineer......The Lt

Mike my good Aide de Camp they say and I'm sure you'll agee that a pictures is worth a thousand words. You'll note the Carbineer appears first and the NMP second. The standard uniform of the NMP was black which due to the dye would turn a dark brown after being wet. The subject of the color change has been debated I tend to go along with Ian Knight and Angus McBride vs Ian Castle an got a hunch you do also......Joe

Many Thanks, Joe!
I hadn't seen the NC trooper. I thought they were the same mould. Thanks for clarifying and showing us the side-by side.
BTW- I do agree with you, Knight, McBride et al, in that the brown/black dye should be prominent.
Mike

I was speaking to a lady at Britains last week who said the storehouse has been delayed by 2 weeks, but will be definately be available in June.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition . . . ." Another great picture of your Drift defenders LT for me (and the rest of the forum) to enjoy as I wait for my coffeee to stop brewing.
:) Mike

Excellent Joe looks even better now I have my Java in hand :)

Are you planning on picking up the WB Chaplain ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back