Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

Recent arrivals to the Lt.'s Land of The Zulus

2012-4.jpg

Very nice additions Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

Very nice Joe, that is six figures I am now waiting on plus the WBCC bugler. Boy am I going to have fun when they arrive :)

A little early evening playtime in the Land of The Zulus

1002-8.jpg

Excellent, thanks for this one Joe. :cool:

As you know he is one of my "new" figures I haven't got around to taking pictures of yet:eek:

Cheers

Your welcome Martyn an here I'm sure is another of your new figures you need to take pictures of......Joe

2003-4.jpg

Your welcome Martyn an here I'm sure is another of your new figures you need to take pictures of......Joe

2003-4.jpg

I know, I know....no need to rub it in:D:):D

Great picture Joe, I shall have some pictures posted by the end of the week, promise;)

Cheers

I know, I know....no need to rub it in:D:):D

Great picture Joe, I shall have some pictures posted by the end of the week, promise;)

Cheers

I am sure Joe will forgive you Martyn as you have been busy providing us with some wonderful gems from your Trophy toy box. :D

Nice seeing you at play with the old Scott and looking forward to seeing you playing with the new. Thought I'd send along the Calendar for June for you to post their arrival date on........The Lt.

calendarcff8fdd83006739e58ad561bbe8.jpg

Nice seeing you at play with the old Scott and looking forward to seeing you playing with the new. Thought I'd send along the Calendar for June for you to post their arrival date on........The Lt.

calendarcff8fdd83006739e58ad561bbe8.jpg

Beautiful shot and backdrop for your calendar Papa Z...one of your best calendars yet...

Great calendar Joe and some neat pictures Scott :cool:

Cheers

Wondering Martyn if he'll also be making an appearace from your end.....The Lt.

005-17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back