Cheers

Martyn:)

Here he is Joe

running.jpg

He didn't quite make it though

runningthenhit.jpg

Cheers

Two very nice photos to start my morning with Martyn. It appears that your ranker tried to get away but in the end he just died tired. Cheers
:) Mike

Nicely done Martyn good to see you playing with your Britains. I didn't realize the similarity between the two, thanks for pointing that out :)

Thanks Guys, I couldn't let the side down could I;):D

Cheers

Great shot Papa Z...I too am sipping on my coffee...a late start today...stayed up past my bedtime last night...but you got up pretty early to start playing...;)

Stuck at work but just received some intel..........................................a rather large parcel has arrived at Natal :) ..........pics to follow in a few hours :)

Stuck at work but just received some intel..........................................a rather large parcel has arrived at Natal :) ..........pics to follow in a few hours :)

Looking forward to that Scott, probably not as much as you are though:D

Cheers

FINALLY !!!!!! after supper and some unexpected guests and a trip to the store I am able to unpack, examine and shoot my new toys.

I am very pleased with them (although my only concern would be the tiny firing hand on both of the carabineers but that is minimal really) and hope you enjoy the following photos.

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

Knew as soon as you were able to get them unpack Scott and your hands on the figures you'd be playing with them and it's nice to see the enjoyment your having with your playtime....The Lt.

Knew as soon as you were able to get them unpack Scott and your hands on the figures you'd be playing with them and it's nice to see the enjoyment your having with your playtime....The Lt.

Thanks Joe it has been a while since I played :) Hopefully my club figure will be here next week to join the others. I also believe Durnford shold be making an appearance soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back