Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Well it would be a shame to stop collecting i must admit,sorry to keep asking questions whats the situation with Osprey Art Series regarding the Zulu war, have they finished?
I picked up N20002, love the total package you get with these figures and i am not really a fan of the clamshell packs they are a bit of a let down really:rolleyes:

Well it would be a shame to stop collecting i must admit,sorry to keep asking questions whats the situation with Osprey Art Series regarding the Zulu war, have they finished?
I picked up N20002, love the total package you get with these figures and i am not really a fan of the clamshell packs they are a bit of a let down really:rolleyes:

No problem Steve, there hasn't been any mention of future Osprey releases that I am aware of. I do like the packaging with the Osprey series also and 20002 is the only one I have from that series. I like the clam shell packaging as they are easy to take out and put back in. I sometimes find the foam is a bit to snug and I actually damaged a piece when I was putting it back into the foam when I was packing up my collection because I was moving.

A little evening playtime in Britain's Land of The Zulus......The Lt.

008-7.jpg

I see the storehouse on the Britain's site now says July. I guess the men will have to go on sleeping out in the open, not even with a tent.

Received this yesterday when I got home from work. Wasted no time putting in front of the camera but photobucket was not working so I am presenting it today :) A very nice figure with some fine details. :):):):)

DSC02808.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

Received this yesterday when I got home from work. Wasted no time putting in front of the camera but photobucket was not working so I am presenting it today :) A very nice figure with some fine details. :):):):)

DSC02808.jpg

Wow Scott you have really been busy lately adding to your Zulu collection. A very nice looking figure indeed.
:) Mike

DSC02808.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

Excellent addition Scott

Cheers

Martyn:)

Scott...that's a nice pick up...looks like you have really been adding to your collection lately...gonna have to start calling you Papa S soon...:D

Thanks gentlemen for your comments.

Scott...that's a nice pick up...looks like you have really been adding to your collection lately...gonna have to start calling you Papa S soon...:D

HAHA I like it Mike !! It should be quiet this month until the next release of figures in July along with the storehouse will make for a busy month. Then August won't be cheap either. Bread and water isn't so bad once you get used to it. :D:D:D

Thanks gentlemen for your comments.

HAHA I like it Mike !! It should be quiet this month until the next release of figures in July along with the storehouse will make for a busy month. Then August won't be cheap either. Bread and water isn't so bad once you get used to it. :D:D:D

You're lucky you can afford bread:D, I've aquired a taste for tap water:eek:

Cheers

Martyn:)

DSC02808.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

Had a good hunch Scott you'd be pleased with the Bugle Boy. and thanks for sharing along with the additional photos of your new arrivals. I'm sure adding a little scotch to your water will hell to eaze the burden as the new sets begin to make their appearances. By the way I'm sure you know by now one key elements missing in rounding off the establisment of your Mission Station but when it arrives it'll help to add water to your drinking glasses if it' in the works;););).........The Lt.

Had a good hunch Scott you'd be pleased with the Bugle Boy. and thanks for sharing along with the additional photos of your new arrivals. I'm sure adding a little scotch to your water will hell to eaze the burden as the new sets begin to make their appearances. By the way I'm sure you know by now one key elements missing in rounding off the establisment of your Mission Station but when it arrives it'll help to add water to your drinking glasses if it' in the works;););).........The Lt.

Thanks Joe,

A little scotch would be a welcome addition :) And a water cart would definately be a welcome addition to my mission station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back