Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Wow Scott - its like Christmas in June at your house. Seven new Zulu figures to add to your very nice collcetion. Congrats. Great photos too.
:) Mike

Wow Scott - its like Christmas in June at your house. Seven new Zulu figures to add to your very nice collcetion. Congrats. Great photos too.
:) Mike

Thanks Mike, they were a little late getting here but they do say good things come to those who wait :D :D

Scott...

congrats on the new acquisitions...you're building up quite a nice set...

I especially like the wounded Zulu on the shield...great pose...very creative of them...

Just finished the short story by Ian Knight in the latest Standard on the downfall of Isandlwana, a refreshing new angle as seen thru the eyes of one of the participants. Great little read. I see in the Standard also that it refers to Ian Knight's next issue, story on the 'guns of Isandlwana' and am hoping this might herald the next WB releases of a 5 & 7 pound artillery gun. What are the chances?

...and as always, your photos are fantastic. Great drama in every one. Your attention to diorama detail is always exquisite...kudos!

Scott...

congrats on the new acquisitions...you're building up quite a nice set...

I especially like the wounded Zulu on the shield...great pose...very creative of them...

Scott, I agree with Mike on this one - nice to see different combinations of figures.

You have quite a decent sized collection now.

:)

Jeff

Thanks everyone for you comments. Yes I guess I do have quite a few figures now :D I think I need about 8 sets/figures and I will have all the WB releases up to date.

Going to have to start looking for additional table top space when the storehouse comes out :eek:

I'm sure Scott if there's a will there's a way for you to come up with the additional table space. While waiting for your next round of play time got in a wee bit of my own........The Lt.

1021-5.jpg

Late for the morning coffee session but better late that never as this Office of the Royal Engineers holds his own.........The Lt.

2002-4.jpg

Very nice LT and still enjoying my coffee :)

Have you seen the new Durnford figure in this flesh yet? and any plans on picking him up?

Very nice LT and still enjoying my coffee :)

Have you seen the new Durnford figure in this flesh yet? and any plans on picking him up?

Haven't seen him or the Reverand in the flesh yet Scott he maybe arriving at the History Store later on this week if they've been shipped to them.

Haven't seen him or the Reverand in the flesh yet Scott he maybe arriving at the History Store later on this week if they've been shipped to them.

Thanks Joe, have to email my dealer as he shows him in stock, but was never shipped with the rest of my figures.

Here is the Chaplain :)

DSC02725.jpg

hey!!! where did you get a gun (pistol) for the lutenant?

From his holster Ales:D:D:D. All kidding aside the figure is one of a kind I received as a birthday gift. Spend some time going back on this thread and you'll find out all about it......The Lt.

From his holster Ales:D:D:D. All kidding aside the figure is one of a kind I received as a birthday gift. Spend some time going back on this thread and you'll find out all about it......The Lt.

ok i will,thanks!

Hi all,just a quick question about Rorke's Drift Storehouse 20047, has it been delayed?
When was it supposed to have been released,last year or this year it seems to be taking an age to be released:(
Regards Steve

Hi all,just a quick question about Rorke's Drift Storehouse 20047, has it been delayed?
When was it supposed to have been released,last year or this year it seems to be taking an age to be released:(
Regards Steve
Hi Steve,

Release date was for May 2010. If I remember correctly though we were made aware of it last year, which makes it feel like forever for it to finally arrive in our homes.

I think Britains had a fire in one of their factories which has delayed some product. Not sure if this is the reason for the delay with this building though. Hopefully it will be a couple more weeks before we get it to allow my finances to recover from the last wave of releases.

Cheers
Scott

Thanks Scott,
Just got some of the latest Zulus :D
Just deciding should i order all the Rorkes Drift and Isandlwana releases for this year and just collect these this year:confused:
Everybody's upped their game and their are some fine collections been released by the competition,so am still deciding:confused:
Steve.:)

Thanks Scott,
Just got some of the latest Zulus :D
Just deciding should i order all the Rorkes Drift and Isandlwana releases for this year and just collect these this year:confused:
Everybody's upped their game and their are some fine collections been released by the competition,so am still deciding:confused:
Steve.:)

Well if it is "AZW and variety" you are after then Britains is the top of the pack. With the exception of just a few of the early figures I am up to date with the WB releases, I feel that I am in to deep to abandon at this stage in the game. I must admit though I am loving everyone of the releases so far and having fun setting them up in mini dios to photograph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back