Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Scott,
If we know the Lt., that's a resounding "YES". I'm sure we'll see Padre George in Kittery!
Mike

The defense of the Mission Station Scott wouldn't be complete without him he's needed to provided cartidges as well as his reproving cursed along with stopping to give spiritual consolation to the wounded.

The defenders are still in the tick of it awaiting his arrival.....The Lt.

4011.jpg

4007.jpg

Thanks Michael and Martyn as my playtime continues....The Lt.

4003.jpg

Very nice Joe, I must get my WB Zulus out for an airing but I seem to have a house full of horses and Highlanders at the moment:eek:

Cheers

Martyn:)

I've notice Martyn an can understand why you WB sets are on R&R but I'm sure you'll have them making an appearance in due time. In the mean time seems like this officer of the 24th is in a load of trouble..........The Lt.

1008-6.jpg

I've notice Martyn an can understand why you WB sets are on R&R but I'm sure you'll have them making an appearance in due time. In the mean time seems like this officer of the 24th is in a load of trouble..........The Lt.

1008-6.jpg

Thanks Joe;)

Looks like 3 to 1 odds, still pretty good if he hasn't emptied his revolver all ready:eek:

Cheers

1008-6.jpg

One of your best shots Joe...like the lighting, clarity and how you hid the bases...

Great start to the day Joe !!! Hopefully I will have reinforcements this week :)

Looking forward to seeing them Scott shortly after they arrive. If the mount in this photo was white this could be the Prince Imperial horse Percy leaving the scene as he's was overcome by a party of Zulu warriors....The Lt.

1003-4.jpg

Looking forward to seeing them Scott shortly after they arrive. If the mount in this photo was white this could be the Prince Imperial horse Percy leaving the scene as he's was overcome by a party of Zulu warriors....The Lt.

1003-4.jpg

Very nice photos LT. It would be nice if Britains granted us with some riderless horses to add to our figures. I am sure they would sell and make a welcome addition to our dioramas. Some oxen wouldn't go a miss either !! :)

Very nice photos LT. It would be nice if Britains granted us with some riderless horses to add to our figures. I am sure they would sell and make a welcome addition to our dioramas. Some oxen wouldn't go a miss either !! :)

Agreed, you can never have too many oxen or horses;)

Cheers

Another very nice photo LT featuring your special LT Chard and one of his rankers. I received the latest Standard yesterday and in it is a very nice article entitled "The Game is Up!; The Fall of the Isandlwana Camp" by Ian Knight. Pictured with the article are some very nice looking photos of Wm Britain AZW offerings and dioramas.
:) Mike

Another very nice photo LT featuring your special LT Chard and one of his rankers. I received the latest Standard yesterday and in it is a very nice article entitled "The Game is Up!; The Fall of the Isandlwana Camp" by Ian Knight. Pictured with the article are some very nice looking photos of Wm Britain AZW offerings and dioramas.
:) Mike

Looking foorward to receiving the Standard and reviewing Ian's article along with the photos. It'll be interesting to see what Ian's take is on the event this time around seeing he's wriitten quite extensively on it an seeing how the WB figures featured bring it to life....The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back